|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Who hasn't wished they could ride in a Gran Fondo race? Well, here's the next best thing. You can ride a Fuji Gran Fondo Classico 1.1.
Gran Fondos are often long, arduous rides where rider camaraderie and comfort are pivotal to enjoyment. The Fuji Gran Fondo Classico holds to the heritage. It uses longer head tube than a traditional race bike to create a slightly more upright rider position in order to reduce upper body fatigue on longer rides but dont let the stable handling and comfortable ride fool you; when its time to drop the hammer the Gran Fondo Classico will get up and go!
The Grand Fondo Classico 1.1 features a Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain, compact Oval Concepts crankset & Vera Corsa DPM 27 wheels equipped with Vittoria Zaffiro tires. All this sets you up for the ride of your dreams.
The Classico 1.1 stays true to the rim brake heritage and keep a little weight down in the process over a slightly heavier disc brake.
Take a look at these features
C5 Carbon Fiber Frame
Endurance Geometry A taller head tube puts the rider in a more upright position, easing lower back fatigue during long days in the saddle. The bike also features longer
chainstays and a longer wheelbase for increased compliance & stability.
Shimano Ultegra Shifting
Internal Cable Routing
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C5 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C5 high-modulus carbon, oversized PIIS BB86 shell, oversized ETC chainstays w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ tapered carbon steerer
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 500, forged 6066 arms, M30 spindle, forged Praxis 50/34T rings
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis M30/BB86
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra GS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Dual Control, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG-700, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Road
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPM27, double wall, 24/28h
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 25c
- Brake Set: Tektro R540 forged-alloy dual pivot w/ cartridge pads
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 300S Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 344
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Colors: Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 50c, 53c, 55c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike