|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Have you checked out the Gravity 29.2? If not... you should!
Now with WTB TCS™ Tubless Rims, the Gravity 29.2 is truly one well equipped mountain bike!
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential." Read more about TCS™ by following the link at the bottom of this page.
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 27 Speed, Shimano drivetrain equipped 29er bike with powerful Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Lockout front fork.
The 27 Speed Gravity 29Point2 is specified with competition ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1,600+ 29er hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
Check out the long travel Suntour 29er front shock with lockout. The 29Point2 adds to those race winning specs; A smooth shifting Shimano crank, VP threadless headset, sweet shifting Shimano derailleurs with WTB/Formula Disc Wheelset, & truly amazing Tektro Hydraulic Braking System.
(Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best. Way better than V-brake systems and far more powerfull)
This bike is lighter than most any other bike in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba, you will love the ride of this Gravity 29er bike.
Where can you get such a machine?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits 5'6" to 5'8"
17.5" usually fits 5’8” to 6'0"
19" usually fits 6’0” to 6'2"
21" usually fits 6’2” to 6'5"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Alloy 6061 Aluminum w/ TrailTested Design. D-Section, HydroFormed Downtube w/ Reinforced Gusset
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: Suntour XCT-22 29in Suspension Fork w/ LockOut
- Crank Set: Shimano FCM391 22/32/44 Alloy, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN26 Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Acera, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio RDT-4000SGSL
- Shifters: Shimano Acera 27sp Trigger Shift
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200 11/34 9sp
- Chain: KMC Z99, for 27 Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Formula DC19, Rear: Formula DC25 Disc w/ QR
- Rims: WTB ST i25 TCS29 Alloy 29in, 32H
- Tires: WTB Bronson 29x2.2 Comp
- Brake Set: Tektro HD-M330 Hydraulic Disc w/ 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tetra HD-M330 Alloy
- Headset: VP-A42E W/M-1D Alloy Threadless 1 1/8in
- Handlebars: Aluminum 6061 T6, 620mm
- Tape / Grip: WTB Black Gel/Gray Krayton
- Stem: Aluminum Threadless 90mm (15.5in & 17.5in), 110mm(19in & 21in) w/ 10° rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy Mountain 27.2mm x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Superlight Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Bronze, Matte Black, Lava Red, Matte Royal Blue
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in
Read about WTB TCS™ technology