|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Have you checked out the Gravity FSX 29 HD1?
If not, you should! 29ers are the hottest thing going right now. The trouble is... you really pay for the privilege of that newness. Well, not necessarily.
The Gravity FSX 29 HD1 is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other $1500.00 and up 29in Full Suspension bikes on the market. Their bikes are likely heavier or not as well equipped.
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best, far superior to V-Brake systems and more powerful. The FSX 29 HD1 is also lighter than most other bikes in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the bikes like the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba; you will love the ride of this Gravity FSX 29 HD1 bike as it will be more nimble and roll about as well.
Take a close look at the frame pictures. This is a beautiful bike!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" fits most riders 5'5" to 5'7"
17" fits most riders 5'7" to 5'9"
19" fits most riders 5'9" to 6'0"
21" fits most riders 6'1" to 6'4"
(Approx. sizing - your final choice is up to personal preferences.)
- Main Frame: Oversized Bearing CantiBeam Link SinglePivot, Custom Formed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum Alloy w/ Hydroformed Tubes
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Alloy, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger w/ KS260 CoilOver Rear Shock, Adjustable Preload & Dampning
- Fork: Suntour SF XCT Long Travel, Preload
- Crank Set: SunTour XCT, 175mm aluminum arms, PowerShift Rings 22/32/42
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT Sealed Cartridge Unit, SquareTaper
- Pedals: Beartrap MTB w/ Metal Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-TX800 Top Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-TX800 SG SL
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG 11/34 8sp (24 speeds total)
- Chain: KMC
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano TX505 Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: DH18 Double Wall, 29in Alloy
- Tires: WTB Wolverine Comp 29 x 2.2
- Brake Set: Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic w/ 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-M315 Hydraulic
- Headset: VP-A71
- Handlebars: Alloy, 20mm Rise
- Tape / Grip: WTB Krayton Dual Compound
- Stem: Alloy 1.25, Extension: 90mm/15in & 17in, 110mm/19in & 21in w/ 10° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy QR
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in