|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
This model is so new... we just got quality pictures!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Kestrel Bikes!
Earth Shattering News!, Kestrel brings their proven carbon fiber technology to offer their Premier Advanced Carbon Fiber CycloCross Bikes.
The Kestrel TerX Force is now available .
Designed for the rider who doesn't want to settle for just dominating the pack... it's for those who wish to obliterate them!
Look at these features:
• SRAM Force Carbon 1x Cranks
• SRAM Force WiFli 1x11 Derailleur
• SRAM Force Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Kestrel Advanced 800K Carbon Fiber Frame
• Kestrel Carbon Fork
• Stan's Grail Tubeless Compatible Wheelset (see link at bottom for more on these)
• Ritchey WCS Handlebar, Stem, Seatpost
• Challenge Grifo Race Folding Tires
Where can you find the best price on this Kestrel bike?
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Basic Sizing Guide
46c generally fits riders from 4'11" to 5'1"
49c generally fits riders from 5'2" to 5'4"
52c generally fits riders from 5'4" to 5'7"
54c generally fits riders from 5'7" to 5'10"
56c generally fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
58c generally fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
61c generally fits riders from 6'2" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: Kestrel Advanced 800K Carbon Fiber, Tapered Sterer
- Rear Triangle: Kestrel Advanced Carbon Fiber, FM Disc w/ Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm Convertible ThruAxle
- Fork: Kestrel Cross Disc Carbon Fiber, Rack/Bottle Mounts
- Crank Set: SRAM Force1 XSync Carbon, 42T w/ 30mm Spindle Length: 165mm/46c, 170mm/ 49c & 52c, 172.5mm/ 54c & 56c, 175mm/58c & 61c
- Bottom Bracket: BB386 EVO System to fit 30mm Spindle, 68mm BB Shell
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Force1 WiFli 1x11
- Shifters: SRAM Force
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1170 11/32 11sp
- Chain: SRAM PC1170 w/ Power Lock 11sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Grail Team 12x100 Neo Hub, ThruAxle Rear: Grail Team 12x142 Neo Hub ThruAxle
- Spokes: Sapim Force
- Rims: Grail Team
- Tires: Challenge Grifo Race 700 x 33 Folding, 120tpi
- Brake Set: SRAM DB Force Hydraulic Disc CX1 w/ Flat Disc Mount w/ 160mm SRAM Centerline Rotor
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force Hydraulic Road Disc A1
- Handlebars: Ritchey WCS EvoCurve DoubleButted 7050 Alloy Width: 38mm/46c, 40mm/49c & 52c, 42mm/54c & 56c, 44mm/58c & 61c
- Tape / Grip: Gel EVA Synthetic Cork
- Stem: Ritchey WCS C-220 Length: 80mm/46c & 49c & 52c, 90mm/54c & 56c, 100mm/58c & 61c
- Saddle: WTB SL8 127x263, Nylon Fiber Base, CroMoly Rail, Microfiber Cover, DNA Super Light Padding
- Seat Post: Ritchey WCS 1B 20mm offset 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black Carbon (as shown)
- Sizes: 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
Learn more Grail Team Wheels