|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Looking for that simple, cool cruiser? You have found it here in the Tuesday Cycles August 1 STRIPES. It comes in either a Mens or Women Specific LS (Low Step) model (listed separately).
Tuesday Cycles makes quality bicycles for the lovers, the dreamers and really rad people. True to its SoCal roots, the Tuesday lineup is full of bright and boldly colored cruiser and pavement bikes designed for a carefree and laid-back ride whether you’re headed down the strand to the beach, or across town to your local coffee shop.
Our Touch Down Geometry is embedded into each custom Tuesday frame design. TDG strategically places the seat back and lower, allowing the rider ideal leg extension and an overall comfortable riding position.
Tuesday is more than a bicycle brand, it’s a lifestyle. On a Tuesday you are free to be yourself — bold, bright and uniquely you.
Touch Down Geometry
Tuesday bikes are defined by Touch Down Geometry, a technology unique to our brand. “TDG” is embedded in the custom Tuesday frame designs and strategically places the seat and pedals in the ideal position for a noticeably more comfortable ride. Go ahead and give it a try, Tuesday is the real deal.
Simplicity Is Bliss
Singlespeed with coaster kick-back brakes make riding intuitive and fun.
Comfort Is Key
But on a Tuesday, so is style. That’s why we paired a set of Tuesday soft leatherette grips, that mold to your hands. Plus, a matching extra wide Tuesday comfort cruiser saddle.
Tuesdays are intentionally designed so that anyone can just hop on and go. That's why we kept it simple with two size options designed to fit without sacrificing comfort or rideability.
Salty sea air doesn't scare us
A KMC Rust-Buster chain combined with stainless steel and rust-resistant hardware serves up a worry-free set of wheels, even when you are cruising with the elements..
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Tuesday bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Tuesday Cruiser 6061-T6 Alluminum OS Cantilever w/Touch-Down Technology, Direct Connect Rack Mounts, Fender Mounts
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Unicrown, 1 1/8in Oversized Steerer, Oversized Curved Blades w/Double Eyelet Dropouts
- Crank Set: Tuesday Custom Forged Alloy 3 Pcs, 170mm, Tuesday DOTS Chainwheel, 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Tuesday Barefoot Design w/Kraton Rubber
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 22T
- Chain: KMC Rust Buster 410
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front Alloy Hub Nutted, Rear Coaster Brake, Nutted
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Tuesday Custom 26in Alloy
- Tires: Tuesday Big Roll 26 x 2.35 Balloon
- Brake Set: Coaster (pedal)
- Headset: 1 1/8in Threaded
- Handlebars: Tuesday Barrell Roll Cruiser, Alloy
- Tape / Grip: Tuesday Saddle Matching Leatherette W/Krayton Base
- Stem: Classic Forged Alloy
- Saddle: Tuesday XL Cruiser w/Steel Spring
- Seat Post: Classic Alloy Pillar, 27.2mm x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Accessories: Color Match STRIPES Fenders, Painted or Anodized Rims (depending on colorway), Integrated Kickstand
- Colors: Dark Red, Satin Carob, Midnight Black (as shown)
- Sizes: One Size Fits Most
For more info on this bike
Tuesday Cycles Intro