|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
More than 40 years of collaboration with the world’s fastest female bicycle racers. Decades of frame development. Untold hours of wind-tunnel analysis. Together, they create a competition frameset that provides superior aerodynamics, handling, comfort, stiffness and an optimal fit for women. Meet the Fuji Supreme, the fastest aero road bike we’ve ever made and is totally re-designed for 2018.
The Fuji Supreme 1.1, in true Fuji fashion, takes advantage of SRAM's wireless electronic shifting as a testament to how far cycling technology has come.
It's built around a C15 Ultra High-Modulus carbon frame with Fuji's own High Compaction molding technology which allows it to maintain the kind of stiffness competitive riders expect from performance road bikes while simultaneously saving weight. The Supreme 1.1 frame retains all of carbon's road-smoothing characteristics for longer endurance rides.
The SRAM Red eTap offers rapid, precision shifting across the Supreme's 11-speed drivetrain and the SRAM Red 22 carbon crankset provides a stiff, lightweight performance. The midcompact 52/36 chainrings are ready to tackle the flats as well as the climbs.
The Oval Concepts 928 Carbon Wheelset offers a lightweight, fast-rolling experience. Add to that the Vittoria Open Corsa 700x25c tires and you have the ride cycling dreams are made of!
Check out these key features:
• C15 Extremely light Ultra High-Modulus Carbon Frame
• FC-330 Carbon Monocoque Fork w/ Tapered Carbon Steerer & Carbon Cropouts
• SRAM Red eTap 2x11 Drivetrain
• Oval Concepts 928 Carbon Wheelset
• Vittoria Open Corsa 700x25 Folding Tires
In a 40-kilometer test, the new Supreme saves an eye-opening 1 minute, 19 seconds over our current aero bike, the Transonic, and an unbelievable 3:23 over the current Supreme
Modern Kamm Airfoil tube shapes, included throughout the frame and fork, perform better against the wind across a wide range of yaw angles
A sub-900g C15 ultra high-modulus carbon frame and FC-330 full carbon fork on 1 series models
The geometry is designed to have a progressive stack/reach for each size
It's hard to imagine a finer ride!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C15 HC ultra high-modulus carbon w/ High Compaction molding, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C15 HC ultra high-modulus carbon w/ High Compaction molding, PF30 BB, oversized chainstays, carbon dropout 12mm thru-alxe and replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer, 12mm thru-axle dropout w/ flat-mount disc system
- Crank Set: SRAM Red 22 Carbon, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Red, press fit BB30, ceramic bearing
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM Red eTAP, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Red eTAP, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTAP HRD, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM Red XG-1190, 11-28T
- Chain: SRAM Red, 11-speed w/ PowerLock
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 950 Disc, Centerlock, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles
- Rims: Oval Concepts 950 700c 24/28H carbon
- Tires: Vittoria Open Corsa, 700 x 25c, 320 tpi, folding
- Brake Set: SRAM Red Hydraulic, 140/140 Rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Red eTAP HRD, 11-speed
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 910SL Ergo, carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 777SL, 3D-forged & internally machined stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 751W Women's w/ pressure relief zone, chromoly rail
- Seat Post: Oval aero carbon, 300mm
- Colors: Satin Carbon / Gold (as shown)
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
For more info on this bike
Check out this video