|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Cross 1.1 is designed around the 'practical racer'. Many cross type bikes take pride in being a 'versatile' bikes but the Fuji Cross 1.1 is a true cyclocross racing bike with features such as an A6-SL Custom Butted Frame with a SRAM BB86 Bottom Bracket shell and Carbon Fiber Fork, SRAM Force CX-1 Shifting, SRAM Force CX-1 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Oval Concept 723 Disc Wheels & Challenge Grifo Folding Tires.
Tell me this bike doesn't offer everything that a cyclocross rider would ever need!
Racing, gravel-grinding, commuting or wicked-weather training, the Fuji Cross covers them all. The all-new A6-SL aluminum frame is class-leading and is perfect for hopping barriers or stomping up the steepest run-ups. Light as it is, the Cross delivers when you put the power down even in the sloppiest conditions and deepest sand pits. Lightweight, fast and stable, the Cross is here to take you to your next podium.
A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame delivers a lightweight fast and smooth ride
FC-440 Carbon Fork
SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
SRAM 1 x 11 Shifting
SRAM Force CX-1 Crank
Oval Concepts 723 Wheels
Flat top tube shape for comfortable shouldering on long run-ups
Massive clearance for mud and debris
Concealed fender eyelets are ideal for mounting fenders when commuting and training in inclement conditions
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Special Sale on new purchases only. Not applicable to previous purchases.
- Main Frame: A6-SL custom butted alloy w/ shaped top tube & integrated tapered head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, oversized 34.9mm round seat tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: A6-SL custom-butted alloy, forged-road dropout w/ post mount disc mount & replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque / 12mm thru axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Crank Set: SRAM Force CX-1, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM, BB86
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Force CX-1, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM Force CX-1 DoubleTap w/ hydraulic reservior, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1170, 11-32T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 723 Disc
- Rims: Oval 723 Disc clincher wheelset, 24 / 28h
- Tires: Challenge Grifo 700 x 32, 60tpi, folding
- Brake Set: SRAM Force CX-1 Hydraulic, 160mm / 140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force CX-1 DoubleTap w/ hydraulic reservior
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310, butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300, padded suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts R700
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 905, carbon wrapped alloy, 27.2mm, double-bolt micro-adjust
- Colors: Navy / Orange (as shown)
- Sizes: 48c, 50c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 60c
For more info on this bike