|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 29er BOOST Bunch
What is a BOOST Bike?
Boost is a SRAM technology of using wider axles for optimized wheel and frame geometry. It allows the most optimum wheel strength, weight and tire clearance possible.
Why a 29'er BOOST?
Ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires = more control in loose conditions. The 29'er bikes have a a lighter tire than a regular fat bike and roll fast but with much more flotation, traction & cornering than normal 27.5" wheels.
Look at these Key Features:
• SRAM NX11 1x11 Crank
• SRAM NX11 Shifting
• RockShox Recon Shock
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• WTP STP i23 Disc Compatible Rims
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
13" usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
16" usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
18" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19.5" usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
- Main Frame: HydroFormed Aluminum w/ Disc Mount, 2 H2O Bosses, Rear Rack Braze-ons
- Rear Triangle: HydroFormed Aluminum, Symmetrical BOOST 148mm Spacing, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hangar
- Fork: RockShox Recon FS RCN RL29, 120mm Travel, Boost Spacing
- Crank Set: SRAM FC NX w/ 175mm Arms 30T, 1x11
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB-GXP-A1
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-NX-1-A1 11sp
- Shifters: SRAM SL-NX-1-A1 11sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1130 11/42 11sp
- Chain: SRAM PC1110 11sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Formula Alloy, 15mm ThruAxle,110mm Boost Spacing Rear: Formula Alloy, ThruAxle,148mm x 12mm Boost Spacing
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Rims: WTB STP i23 29in Alloy, 32 Spoke, Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: WTB TrailBoss 29 x 2.25
- Brake Set: Shimano BR-M365 Hydraulic Disc w/ 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-M365 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: VP-A68E W/M-1D Alloy
- Handlebars: MTB Aluminum 700mm Wide, 6° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Kraton
- Stem: Alloy Threadless 90mm w/10° rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Alloy 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Colors: Matte Lava Red, SuperStealth Dark
- Sizes: 13in, 16n, 18in, 19.5in, 21in