|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 30 Speed, Shimano drivetrain equipped 29er bike with powerful Hydraulic Disc Brakes and front fork w/ Remote LockOut
New Kinesis Engineered Frame
The Motobecane Fantom 29 Elite boasts a new engineered aluminum designed and engineered by Kinesis.
The Fantom 29 Elite is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on the FLY Team XC Race Bike of the Year. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $2200+ 29,er hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
Extremely capable with long travel Rock Shox Recon Silver TK front shock w/ remote lockout. The Fantom 29 Elite adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting Shimano Deore Crankset, sweet shifting Shimano derailleurs & powerful SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brake system.
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 29'er bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
13" usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
17.5" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'3"
21" usually fits riders from 6'43" to 6'5"
Special Sale on new purchases only. Not applicable to previous purchases.
- Main Frame: MOTO29 HX Kinesis Engineered Aluminum, DualProfile Hydroformed Downtube w/ re-inforced Gusset, downtube bottle mount, seat tube accessory mount
- Rear Triangle: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum w/ TrailTuned PowerStay Design, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK, 100mm, ThruAxle w/ Remote Lockout, 1.5in-1 1/8in Tapered Steerer (correct shock pictured on Lava Red model)
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore FC-M610-L, 42/32/24
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano 73mm Sealed Bearing Outboard
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano SLX, FD-M670-A, TopSwing, DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT RD-M781 SGS, 3x10
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M670 w/ Optical Display
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11/36 10sp
- Chain: KMC X10SL Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity Front Disc for 15mm ThruAxle, Gravity Rear Disc 135mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i25 TCS 29, Tubeless Compatible, 32 hole, Disc, Black; I-Beam Construction, 4D Drilling
- Tires: WTB Bronson 29 x 2.2 Comp or Nano 2.1 (sorry, no choice)
- Brake Set: SRAM Guide R Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide R
- Headset: ORBIT 1.5 ZS 1 1/8 - 1.5in
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Rizer, 17° Upsweep, 9° Bend
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual DNA Compounds
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis 84/6D 110mm
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Ritchey 2Bolt, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ Chromoly Allen Bolt
- Colors: Matte Lava Red, Matte Black
- Sizes: 13in, 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in
For more info on TCS Tubeless Compatible System