|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 30 Speed, Shimano drivetrain equipped 29er bike with powerful Hydraulic Disc Brakes and front fork w/ Remote LockOut
New Kinesis Engineered Frame
The Motobecane Fantom 29 Comp boasts a new engineered aluminum frame is so well-designed and engineered by Kinesis that some customers have said it will make most folks forget about American Idol, old or new. Others have suggested it would be a survivor of anything Jeff Probst could ever think up. We say it's kind of like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider, beautiful and tough.
The Fantom 29 Comp is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on the FLY Team XC Race Bike of the Year. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1600+ 29,er hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
Extremely capable with long travel Rock Shox XC30 front shock w/ remote lockout. The Fantom 29 Comp adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting FSA GammaDrive MegaExo Crank, sweet shifting Shimano derailleurs & powerful SRAM or Tektro hydraulic disc brake system (see specs).
(Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by customers as the best. Far superior to most any V-brake systems and more powerful.)
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 29'er bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
13" usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
17.5" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'3"
21" usually fits riders from 6'43" to 6'5"
- Main Frame: MOTO29 HX Kinesis Engineered Aluminum, DualProfile Hydroformed Downtube w/ re-inforced Gusset, downtube bottle mount, seat tube accessory mount
- Rear Triangle: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum w/ TrailTuned PowerStay Design, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Rock Shox XC30 / TK29, 100mm, w/ Remote Lockout, 1.125in Steerer
- Crank Set: FSA GammaDrive MegaExo, 42/32/24
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-1000
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, FD-M610, TopSwing, DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano SLX SGS, RD-M670, 10sp
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11/36 10sp
- Chain: KMC X10SL Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity Laser-Etched Alloy w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i25 TCS 29, Tubeless Compatible, 32 hole, Disc, Black; I-Beam Construction, 4D Drilling
- Tires: WTB Bronson 29 x 2.2 Comp or Nano 2.1 (sorry, no choice)
- Brake Set: SRAM Guide R Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor NOTE: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brakes on MatteGray selections. Sorry no choice!
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide R NOTE: Tektro Auriga on MatteGray selections)
- Headset: ORBIT 1.5 ZS 1 1/8 - 1.5in
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Rizer, 17° Upsweep, 9° Bend
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual DNA Compounds
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis 84/6D 110mm
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Ritchey 2Bolt, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ Chromoly Allen Bolt
- Colors: Matte Gray, Glacier White, Lime
- Sizes: 13in, 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in
For more info on TCS Tubeless Compatible System