|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Roubaix Frame was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of only 1090g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight. With its lightweight and superb ride quality the Roubaix is here to change your perception of what an aluminum race bike can be.
• A6-SL Super-Butted Alloy Frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
• 1090g Raw Frame Weight
• Oversized Octoganol Shaped Downtube
• FC-440 Full Carbon Fork
• Internal Cable Routing compatible with all drivetrain systems
• Asymmetrical Chainstays
The Fuji Roubaix Elite is all about going fast. Designed with more aggressive race geometry to improve critical aerodynamics for maximum speed. The shorter head tube lowers the handlebar position putting the rider into a more aerodynamic riding position. It is also tapered to improve handling and increase strength under torque. The shorter chain stays result in a shorter wheelbase for precise handling.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
BikeShopWarehouse.com does not offer component packages, parts or accessories. We are unable to assist you with questions about what specific parts would be compatible with this frame. We can not offer returns on frames that have had any components installed.
- Main Frame: A6-SL Super-Butted 6066 Aluminum, integrated 1 1/2in lower head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: A6-SL Super-Butted 6066 Aluminum, oversized ETC chainstays, forged-road dropout w/ replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-440 Carbon w/ Tapered Carbon Steerer & Alloy Dropout
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Colors: Anno Black / Chrome (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this frame
See this frame offered as a complete bike available for purchase