|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Rakan 29 3.4 might be the most efficient pedaling trail bike on the market. 120mm of MLink suspension gets you to the top of the climb as fast as you get down the mountain. Trail bike capability with XC bike pedaling combined with 29" wheels makes the Rakan the obvious choice if you can have only one bike in your quiver.
A6-SL Super-Butted Alloy Frame is Fujis lightest and strongest aluminum frame material that has multiple butting profiles in the frame tubes and reduces material in low stress areas which creates a lighter frame without sacrificing frame stiffness and durability.
120mm of MLink rear suspension and a 130mm travel fork provide the platform for a superior climbing and descending mountain bike
Boost hub spacing stiffens the Rakan's chassis
SRAM Eagle 1x12 Shifting
TRP Slate T4 Hydraulic Brakes
Fox Rhythm 34 Float 29 Front Shock
Fox Float EVOL Performance Rear Shock
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 29 x 2.35 Folding Tires
Internal cable routing provides clean aesthetics and protects cables from dirt and debris for consistent shifting and reduced service intervals
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy w/ shaped oversized down tube, smooth welds, hydroformed top tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A6-SL w/ PF30 bottom bracket, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, w/ MLink patented suspension system, 148x12mm dropout, replaceable hanger, 120mm travel & Fox Float EVOL Performance 3-position Rear Shock
- Fork: Fox Rhythm 34 Float 29, GRIP, 2-position, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 130mm travel
- Crank Set: Truvativ Descendant, 34T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM, PF30
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rims: Oval Concepts 600AM Boost, Centerlock hubs, Boost 110x15mm & 148x12mm thru axles, 29in 28H rims
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 29 x 2.35 67tpi, Addix, folding, tubeless compatible
- Brake Set: TRP Slate T4, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: TRP Slate T4, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 9M/12B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, sealed cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 205 riser bar, 6061 alloy, +/- 5mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 634, large diameter pads, single lock on, dual density
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238 trail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Black w/ Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in
For more info on this bike
Watch a video about M-Link