|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Absolute Carbon packs speed and versatility with more compact frame geometry for a better fit.
• C5 High-Modulus Carbon Fiber Frame w/ VRTech
• FC440 Carbon Blade Fork saves weight and supplies a smooth and forgiving ride
• Internal Cable Routing for a sleek look and protection from dirt and debris for consistent shifting
• Shimano 105 2x11 Drivetrain
• Shimano RS-700 Rapid-Fire Shifters
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes for ultimate stopping power
• Oval 300 Saddle
Here's the perfect vehicle for those jaunts to the coffee shop, farmer's market, or to the neighboring town, in other words... the perfect bike!
By offering a compact top tube you get a shorter distance to the handlebar when you're seated which helps alleviate neck, back, shoulder, & wrist strain. It also means you will be in a bit more of an upright riding position that will give you a better view of the road and your surroundings. Wave seatstays disrupt and diffuse road vibration and provide a slight vertical flex increasing your comfort on the bike and smoothing out your ride.
Take a look at these Key Features
• C5 High-Modulus Carbon Frame w/ VRTech is stiff, durable and lightweight
• Lightweight Carbon Fiber Fork
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Road Brakes supply plenty of wheel slowing power
• Shimano 105 Shifting for ultra reliable shifting performance
• Oval Concepts 300 Saddle
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C5 high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, internal cable routing
- Rear Triangle: C5 high-modulus carbon, PF30 BB shell, oversized ETC chainstays, replaceable hanger & hidden fender eyelet
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ alloy dropouts, flat disc mounts
- Crank Set: Oval 300, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, external, sealed bearing
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano RS-700, Rapid Fire, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Disc 28/32H
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPD22 double wall
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28
- Brake Set: Tektro R310 hydraulic disc for flat-mount, 140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro R310 hydraulic, 3-finger lever
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 200 flat, 6061 alloy, 5° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Velo triple density, anatomical grip w/ integrated bar-end
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300 Pavement
- Seat Post: Oval 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Carbon (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike