|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Auric is designed for your all day, all mountain epics. Thanks to the 160mm of MLink™ suspension you won't be dragging on the climbs either. Up or down the Auric is the bike for your big days on the mountain.
• A6-SL super-butted alloy frame is Fuji’s lightest and strongest aluminum frame material that has multiple butting profiles in the frame tubes and reduces material in low stress areas which creates a lighter frame without sacrificing frame stiffness and durability.
• 160mm of MLink™ rear suspension and a 160mm travel fork provide the platform for a superior climbing and descending mountain bike
• Boost hub spacing stiffens the Auric's chassis
• Internal cable routing provides clean aesthetics and protects cables from dirt and debris for consistent shifting and reduced service intervals
• 27.5" wheels keep the wheelbase in check while providing good roll over capability on rough trails
The Auric 27.5 3.6 brings the latest mountain bike technology. From the MLink™ suspension linkage to the 27.5" wheels and Schwalbe Tough Tom tires.
Add to that the SR Suntour SF17-Aion-RC front shock & RockShox Monarch RT3 rear shock and SRAM drivetrain and you've got yourself one heck of a ride!
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy front and rear triangle w/ shaped oversized down tube, smooth welds, hydroformed top tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube, ISCG mounts
- Rear Triangle: PF30 bottom bracket, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, w/ MLink patented suspension system, Boost 148x12mm dropout, replaceable hanger, 160mm travel Rock Shox Monarch RT3, Debon Air rear shock
- Fork: SR Suntour SF17-Aion-RC-15QLC-27.5-CTS w/ tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 160mm travel
- Crank Set: SRAM NX, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM, PF30
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM NX trigger, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1130, 11-42T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula CL-511 Boost front, Formula DC-1248 Boost rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i29 rims 32H, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Schwalbe Tough Tom, 27.5 x 2.35
- Brake Set: Shimano M315, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 9M/12B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, sealed cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 215 riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 634, large diameter pads, single lock on, dual density
- Stem: Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, 0°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238 Trail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm
- Accessories: MRP 1X GFTP chainguide
- Colors: Satin Black w/ Grey (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike
Watch a video about M-Link