|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Crosstown 1.3 is the ideal commuter or recreational bike for the cyclist that wants it all... comfort, versatility, & performance.
Begin with the lightweight aluminum frame, add front shocks, a plush comfortable saddle, seatpost shock, comfortable upright handlebars & Shimano drivetrain and you have the bike you have always wanted.
Comfort and versatility are paramount on the Crosstown. Excellent for beginner, recreational and fitness riders that want to go from pavement to rail-trails.
• Constructed of double-butted A2-SL aluminum
• Vera CityWide tires have puncture protection
• Ergonomically designed grips conform to hand shape for added comfort and control
• Tektro Disc Brakes provide superior stopping power
• Suspension seatpost absorbs road bumps
• Selle Royal Lookin saddle is infused with comfort gel
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy, 1-1/8in semi-integrated headtube, disc mount and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR NEX suspension, 63mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF500 Altus, EZ Fire 8-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Altus, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV700, 8-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy 32h disc
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD18 double wall
- Tires: Vera CityWide, 700 x 35, w/ Phalanx flat protection
- Brake Set: Tektro mechanical disc, 160mm/140mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano EZFire
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in threaded
- Handlebars: Alloy 25mm rise, 9° sweep, 25.4mm
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts Comfort, lock on, Kraton
- Stem: Alloy adjustable, 25.4mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal LookIn w/ Comfort Gel
- Seat Post: Alloy micro-adjust suspension , 27.2mm
- Colors: Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info