|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Joe’s legacy built for today’s riders.
The new Breezer Lightning 27.5+ Team receives major updates to evolve the iconic model into a more refined trail machine. Using seamless, double-butted chromoly D’Fusion tubing, new Breeze Thru-Axle rear dropouts and Boost 148 rear hub spacing, the new Lightning frame will confirm that steel is the perfect material to build a light, lively and durable frame.
Short 439mm chainstays provide ample tire clearance for 27.5" Plus or 29" tires. A redesigned geometry based on a 120mm-travel fork and longer, slacker front triangle provide stability and confidence at high speed and on technical descents, while still keeping the fun factor at 11.
Ride the Lightning and you’ll experience what comes from 40 years of mountain bike building know-how.
The Breezer Lightning 27.5+ Team is here!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles !
Since Joe Breeze built the first modern mountain bike in 1977, Breezer's legendary mountain bike designs have been known for great handling, light weight, and cutting edge Joe Breeze innovations.
Joe Breeze lives and rides in the bicycling paradise of Fairfax, California. Nestled beneath Mount Tamalpais, this little town is known as the birthplace of mountain biking and the home of the Repack Downhill. With miles of world-class single track, it is also an ideal setting for Breezer product testing.
For Joe, product testing breeds innovation and Breezer's legendary mountain bikes see significant improvements through the entire line: D'Fusion tubing, Apex Disc Mounts, and Breeze-In dropouts - Joe Breeze always keeping Tubing the Star of the Show!
Take a look at the spec's for this bike. Follow the link at the bottom of the page for even more info from Breezer. After you've done all that... what could stop you from owning one?
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Breezer D'Fusion Fully-Butted Chromoly Steel, Tapered Head Tube
- Rear Triangle: Breezer Fully-Butted Chromoly, BB92 Bottom Bracket, Boost 148X12 Spacing w/ Thru-Axle
- Fork: Fox 34 Performance Elite, Boost 110x15 Thru-Axle, 3-position adjust w/ Lockout, 120mm Travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore XT 11-Speed, Hollowtech II, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB92 Press-Fit Bearing System
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG-7000, 11-speed, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula w/ Cartridge Bearings, Boost 110x15mm Front/148x12mm Rear, 32H
- Rims: WTB ASYM i35, 27.5in, TCS Tubeless Ready
- Tires: WTB Ranger 27.5 x 2.8 / Trailblazer 27.5 x 2.8 TCS Light, Tubeless Ready
- Brake Set: Shimano M8000 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm rotor front, 160mm rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano M8000 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in-1 1/2in, Fully Integrated, 36° ACB-Sealed, 7.8mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebars: RaceFace Turbine, low-rise, 760mm
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, Ergo Shape, Single Lock On, Single Density Kraton
- Stem: RaceFace Turbine, 1 1/8in x 31.8mm clamp, +/- 6°
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race, Ti/Cro Tubular Rail
- Seat Post: RaceFace Evolve, 6061 aluminum, 30.9mm
- Colors: Cool Gray w/ Green (as shown)
- Sizes: 14.5in, 16in, 17.5in, 18.5in 20.5in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike