|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Building on 40 years of hardtail mountain bike design, Joe Breeze puts his design and fabrication expertise into this lightweight, nimble, 27.5+” wheeled, singletrack-loving machine. D’Fusion Tubing and Breeze-In Dropouts make a responsive ride. Joe's innovations deliver a ride quality that few could imagine from an aluminum frame. Thinking about joining the line at an XC race? Maybe you’re thinking about getting into some bikepacking, or you’re just looking for a mountain bike that can handle most any singletrack you can throw at it. The Breezer Thunder checks all those boxes and still leaves post-ride beverage money in your pocket.
The Breezer Thunder 27.5+ Team is now available!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles !
Since Joe Breeze built the first modern mountain bike in 1977, Breezer's legendary mountain bike designs have been known for great handling, light weight, and cutting edge Joe Breeze innovations.
Joe Breeze lives and rides in the bicycling paradise of Fairfax, California. Nestled beneath Mount Tamalpais, this little town is known as the birthplace of mountain biking and the home of the Repack Downhill. With miles of world-class single track, it is also an ideal setting for Breezer product testing.
For Joe, product testing breeds innovation and Breezer's legendary mountain bikes see significant improvements through the entire line: D'Fusion tubing, Apex Disc Mounts, and Breeze-In dropouts - Joe Breeze always keeping Tubing the Star of the Show!
Take a look at the spec's for this bike. Follow the link at the bottom of the page for even more info from Breezer. After you've done all that... what could stop you from owning one?
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Custom-Butted 6066 Aluminum, Tapered Head Tube, BB92 Press-Fit Bottom Bracket
- Rear Triangle: Breezer D’Fusion Asymmetrical Chainstays, Breeze-In Dropouts, Boost 148X12 Spacing w/ Thru-Axle
- Fork: Rock Shox Reba RL, 1.5in Taper Steerer, Fast Black Stantions, OneLoc Remote, Boost 110x15 Thru-Axle, 120mm Travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore XT 11sp, Single Hollowtech II, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB92 press-fit Bearing System
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT 11sp, Shadow Plus Design
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT 11sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano XT 11sp, 11/42
- Chain: KMC X11L, 11-Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula w/ Cartridge Bearings, Boost 110x15mm Front / 148x12mm Rear, 32H
- Rims: WTB ASYM i35, 27.5in, TCS Tubeless Ready
- Tires: WTB Ranger 27.5x2.8 / Trailblazer 27.5x2.8 TCS Light, Tubeless Ready
- Brake Set: Shimano M7000 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm rotor front, 160mm rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano M7000 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in-1 1/2in Integrated, 36° ACB-Sealed, 7.8mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebars: Oval 650, 5mm rise, 760mm width, 35mm clamp, +/- 6°
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval 707, 1 1/8in x 31.8mm clamp, +/- 6°
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race, Ti/Cro Tubular Rail
- Seat Post: RaceFace Evolve, 6061 aluminum, 30.9mm
- Colors: Matte Forest Green w/ Orange (as shown)
- Sizes: 14.5in, 16in, 17.5in, 18.5in, 20.5in
For more info on this bike