|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Nevada line is designed with trail-ready geometry adapted from Fuji's top-end models. No hype just reliable components on a proven frame built for real-world conditions. Lauded for its versatility, the Nevada can take riders from their first weekend ride to their first mountain bike race.
This is a model spec'ed for the Euro market but, for some reason, not shipped to the original destination. We bought as many as were available and are offering them at a fantastic price. There is very limited number of sizes available and there will be no more coming, but... if this fits, you should get!
• A2-SL alloy makes a lightweight and durable frame
• SR Suntour 75mm travel suspension fork for a smooth ride on rough roads and trails
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions
• Available in 29in or 27.5in wheels so you can find the perfect fit (listed separately)
The Fuji Nevada 3.0 is made to take you wherever you fancy with it's supreme trail comfort and efficiency.
• Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame is designed to take a beating and improve your front end handling
• Shimano 3 x 8 drivetrain with Shimano EZ Fire shifters
• SR Suntour fork has 75mm of travel
• Vera Terra wheels and Vera Eos tires with a well-balanced 2.2" width
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF14-3030 27.5 w/ 75mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney, 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF41, EZ Fire, 8-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano TZ31 freewheel, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV700, 8-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-20 front, DC-31 rear disc
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD16, 32h
- Tires: Vera Eos, 27.5 x 2.2
- Brake Set: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA NO 10, 1 1/8in semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 200, singlel density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged aluminum, +/-10°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Colors: Orange Blast (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 21in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
For more info on this bike