|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Steel Is The Real Deal!
The Motobecane Gran Premio SL road bike can do it all. If you have ever ridden a lightweight chromoly frame, you know exactly what we are talking about. For those that haven't... you should treat yourself and give it a ride!
Perfect for the rider wanting the performance & comfort of a lightweight chromoly frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Grand Premio SL Features:
• 4130 Lightweight Chromoly Frame gives you the 'plush' performance ride that only steel can provide
• Carbon Fiber Fork for precise & comfortable riding
• Shimano Claris Derailleurs for precise shifting
• Tektro Road Brakes for powerful braking
• Shimano Triple Crankset for flattening the hills
• Weinmann Double Wall Rims
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
48c has a standover height of 28.7'' and fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
51c has a standover height of 29.9'' and fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
53c has a standover height of 30.6'' and fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
56c has a standover height of 31.7'' and fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
59c has a standover height of 33.0'' and fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: 4130 Custom Butted Chromoly, 2 H2O Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Custom Butted Chromoly w/ Forged Dropout, 130mm Rear Spacing
- Fork: Motobecane Advanced Straight Blade 12K Carbon Fiber
- Crank Set: Shimano Claris FC-2403 Octalink, 50x39x30, 48c, 51c & 53c: 170mm / 56c & 59c: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Cartridge BB-ES25 Splined/Hollow Type
- Pedals: VP-990A Road
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Claris FD-2403
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Claris RD-2400
- Shifters: Shimano Claris ST-2403 w/ Optical Display
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG50 8sp 11/32
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Front / Rear Hubs: Joy Tech Alloy
- Rims: Weinmann AeroSection DP18 Alloy 700c w/ CNC Brake Surface
- Tires: Kinda K152 700x25
- Brake Set: Tektro R312 Dual Pivot
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris ST-2403 Integrated
- Headset: FSA 888 1 1/8in Threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy Road w/ Tunnel 48c & 51c: 400mm / 53c & 56c: 420mm / 59c: 440mm
- Tape / Grip: Motobecane Custom Gel EVA
- Stem: Motobecane Superlight Road Aluminum, 48c & 52c: 90mm / 53c & 56c: 100mm / 59c: 110mm
- Saddle: Motobecane Velo ComfortCut
- Seat Post: MicroAdjust 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy Clamp w/ Bolt
- Colors: Jett Black, Bright Blue
- Sizes: 48c, 51c, 53c, 56c, 59c
A Canadian frame builder talks about steel frames