|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Steel Is The Real Deal!
The Motobecane Gran Premio Pro ltd. road bike can do it all. If you have ever ridden a superlight high quality chromoly frame, you know exactly what we are talking about. For those that haven't... you should treat yourself and give it a ride!
It comes well equipped with Ritchey WCS Zeta II Wheels and Ritchey Road WCS tires so you know you are riding on a great wheel set.
Perfect for the rider wanting the performance & comfort of a super lightweight chromoly frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Grand Premio Pro Features:
• Reynolds 853 Custom Butted Chromoly Frame gives you the 'plush' performance ride that only steel can provide
• Carbon Fiber Fork for precise & comfortable riding
• Shimano Ultegra 8000 11sp Derailleurs for precise shifting
• Shimano Ultegra Brakes for powerful braking
• FSA SL-K Carbon Crankset for flattening the hills
• Ritchey WCS Double Wall Wheelset to reduce wind resistance for faster riding
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
48c has a standover height of 28.7'' and fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
51c has a standover height of 29.9'' and fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
53c has a standover height of 30.6'' and fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
56c has a standover height of 31.7'' and fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
59c has a standover height of 33.0'' and fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Reynolds 853 Custom Butted High Grade Chromoly, 2 H2O Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Reynolds 853 Custom Butted High Grade Chromoly w/ Forged Dropout, 130mm Rear Spacing
- Fork: Motobecane Advanced Straight Blade 12K Carbon Fiber
- Crank Set: FSA SL-K Carbon Fiber, 50x34 48c & 51c: 170mm / 53c 56c: 172.5mm / 59c: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA for BSA68 BB386 MegaEvo
- Pedals: VP-990A Road
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11sp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11sp
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8000 2 x 11
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG800 11sp 11/34
- Chain: KMC X11-1 for 11sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Ritchey WCS Alloy Fantom Flange, 130mm Rear Spacing, 20/24
- Spokes: Ritchey DT Aero Comp
- Rims: Ritchey, Double Wall Alloy, 700c
- Tires: Ritchey Road WCS Racing Slick, 700x23 120 tpi folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Integrated
- Headset: 1-1/8in Alloy Threadless
- Handlebars: Ritchey Road WCS Logic II, 7050 Alloy 48c & 51c: 400mm / 53c & 56c: 420mm / 59c: 440mm
- Tape / Grip: Motobecane Custom Cork Wrap
- Stem: Ritchey WCS C-220 84/6D, 48c & 52c: 90mm / 53c & 56c: 100mm / 59c: 110mm
- Saddle: Ritchey WCS SkyLine, Hollow Titanium Rail
- Seat Post: Ratchet WCS 1B Alloy. 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum w/ Bolt
- Colors: Sapphire Blue, Burnished Copper
- Sizes: 48c, 51c, 53c, 56c, 59c