|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Steel Is The Real Deal!
The Motobecane Gran Premio Elite road bike can do it all. If you have ever ridden a lightweight chromoly frame, you know exactly what we are talking about. For those that haven't... you should treat yourself and give it a ride!
It comes well equipped with Shimano RS11 Wheels and Continental tires so you know you are riding on a great wheel set.
Perfect for the rider wanting the performance & comfort of a lightweight chromoly frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Grand Premio Elite Features:
• Reynolds 520 Lightweight Chromoly Frame gives you the 'plush' performance ride that only steel can provide
• Carbon Fiber Fork for precise & comfortable riding
• Shimano 105 11sp Derailleurs for precise shifting
• Tektro R540 Road Brakes for powerful braking
• FSA Gossamer Compact Crankset for flattening the hills
• Shimano Double Wall Wheelset to reduce wind resistance for faster riding
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
48c has a standover height of 28.7'' and fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
51c has a standover height of 29.9'' and fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
53c has a standover height of 30.6'' and fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
56c has a standover height of 31.7'' and fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
59c has a standover height of 33.0'' and fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Reynolds 520 Custom Butted Chromoly, 2 H2O Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Custom Butted Chromoly w/ Forged Dropout, 130mm Rear Spacing
- Fork: Motobecane Advanced Straight Blade 12K Carbon Fiber
- Crank Set: FSA Aluminum Gossamer Compact, 50x34 48c & 51c: 170mm / 53c 56c: 172.5mm / 59c: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega Exo BB-6000
- Pedals: VP-990A Road
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105 FD-5800, 11sp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105 RD-5800 11sp
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800 2 x 11
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11sp 11/32
- Chain: Shimano 105 CN-5800 for 11sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano RS11 Alloy 130mm Rear Spacing, 16/20
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Shimano RS11, Double Wall Alloy, 700c
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport II 700 x 23c/25c (sorry, no choice) Folding, 180tpi
- Brake Set: Tektro R540 w/ Cartridge Pads
- Brake Levers: Shimano Integrated ST-5800
- Headset: 1-1/8in Alloy Threadless
- Handlebars: P.G Racing w/ Tunnel 48c & 51c: 400mm / 53c & 56c: 420mm / 59c: 440mm
- Tape / Grip: Motobecane Custom Cork Wrap
- Stem: Motobecane Superlight Road Aluminum, 48c & 52c: 90mm / 53c & 56c: 100mm / 59c: 110mm
- Saddle: Motobecane Velo ComfortCut
- Seat Post: Superlight MicroAdjust 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated Through Long Point Lug
- Colors: Midnight Black, Orange You Glad 2C Me
- Sizes: 48c, 51c, 53c, 56c, 59c
A Canadian frame builder talks about steel frames