|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The New Fuji Bighorn 27.5+ 1.7 Has Arrived!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Fuji Bicycles !
The Fuji Bighorn is a modern hardtail with contemporary geometry and spec that’s up to the challenge of just about any trail. The 27.5+ tires on the Bighorn provide gobs of traction and stability for increased confidence on the trail. Smooth welds and incredible spec choice makes this the bike to compare all others to.
• A6-SL super-butted aluminum frame with smooth welds is both strong and lightweight.
• Boost hub spacing stiffens the chassis.
• Shimano Deore Shifting.
• Suntour XCR 34 LO Coil Front Shock w/ 110x15mm thru-axle, 120mm Travel
• FSA Gamma Pro 1x10 Crankset.
• Schwalbe 27.5 x 3.0in tires, with plenty of clearance.
• WTB Scraper 135 Rims.
• Short Chainstays optimized for 1x drivetrains only.
Did you know? PLUS bikes are a special category between Standard MTB, 29ers and FAT Bikes. PLUS mountain bikes are super versatile.
What is a PLUS Bike? Faster and Lighter than a Fat Bike but just as Fun. More traction and control than a regular Mountain bike and about as Smooth Rolling as a regular 27.5.
PLUS Bikes and FAT Bikes! Ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. The PLUS bikes have a a lighter tire than a regular fat bike and roll about as fast as a 29er but with much more floatation, traction, cornering and comfort
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great convo makers and super smile-generators.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, smooth welds, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A6-SL alloy, post disc mount, Boost 148x12mm cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Suntour XCR 34 LO Coil, tapered steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 120mm travel
- Crank Set: FSA Gamma Pro, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega EXO
- Pedals: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore Shadow Plus, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, 10-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: New Shimano, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 w/ MissingLink, 10-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-511 110x15 Boost front, DC-1248 148x12mm Boost rear 6-bolt
- Spokes: DT Swiss Factory spokes, DT Swiss Pro Lock alloy nipples
- Rims: WTB Scraper i35 32H
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 27.5x3.0 Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano M315, Hydraulic Disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315, Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA NO.42, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 205 riser bar, 6061 alloy, ± 5mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 634, large diameter pads, single lock on, dual density
- Stem: Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, 0°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238 Trail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Cool Gray (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike