|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Crosstown 2.3 LS is the ideal commuter or recreational bike for the cyclist that wants it all... comfort, versatility, & performance.
Begin with the aluminum women's design low step lightweight frame, add a comfort saddle, comfortable upright handlebars & Shimano drivetrain and you have the bike you have always wanted.
Comfort and versatility are paramount on the Crosstown. Excellent for beginner, recreational and fitness riders that want to go from pavement to rail-trails.
• Constructed of double-butted A2-SL aluminum
• Kenda 38c tires have a super plush ride
• Comfort grips conform to hand shape for added comfort and control
• Upright handlebar & stem to get that 'just right' riding position
• Padded comfort saddle
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ internal shift cable routing, 1-1/8in semi-integrated headtube, and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel
- Crank Set: Alloy 44T w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Resin platform w/ Kraton non-slip insert
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Revo, 7-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 14/34 freewheel, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy 36H
- Rims: Vera Terra DPM18 double wall
- Tires: Kenda, 700 x 38
- Brake Set: Tektro alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers: Alloy 3-finger
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in threaded
- Handlebars: 50mm rise, 6° sweep, 25.4mm
- Tape / Grip: Comfort
- Stem: Alloy quill, 25°
- Saddle: Padded wide comfort
- Seat Post: Alloy 2-bolt micro-adjust , 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Lavender (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in with low step frame design (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike