|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Perfect for that next charity ride, bike path or even stylish commuting. The Dawes Wendy has a handbuilt advanced engineered and lightweight 6061 aluminum compact frame. You'll have plenty of gears with the 21 Speed Shimano drivetrain to conquer most any steep terrain. Shimano gives you some of the cutting edge tech of the diva-level Shimano parts without biting your pocketbook.
Versatile Comfort, Performance and Safety
Comfort: Set the Adjustable stem for a comfortable upright position or go low and fast. Allows the most versatile and custom fit to your personal preference.
Versatile: Grab your groceries or commute in style!
all you need is to add a rack and bolt it on to the mounting points
Wide Gear Range: The triple cranks give you a high gear for cruising and a low gear for flattening hills.
Safety: Flat Bar mounted brake levers means your brakes are right there at your fingertips. The Wendy has powerful V brakes for sure stops.
You don't find many bikes around that are set up like this... the way you would like to ride.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Dawes Fit System
Simply choose the bike size that is indicated by your height
Most riders 4'10" to 5'5" choose the 15"
Most riders 5'4" to 5'10" choose the 17"
Then simply adjust the stem, seat height to your liking and ride happy
What does this bike compare to?
Compare to Trek WSD with similar Shimano parts which sells for up to $700 plus local taxes.
- Main Frame: Dawes 6061 aluminum, compact design
- Fork: Dawes 1 1/8in steerer, custom tapered cro-moly unicrown
- Crank Set: Triple 28x38x48, 170mm steel
- Pedals: Road
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-TZ31
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-TX35D
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS35 21sp dual-index, triple
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ31 14/34 7sp
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DA-14 double wall, aluminum alloy
- Tires: Kenda 700x28c
- Brake Set: Alloy V-Brakes
- Brake Levers: Alloy for V-Brakes
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy
- Tape / Grip: Krayton Gel
- Stem: Dawes Adjustable Aluminum (0 to 60 deg), Removable clamp for handlebar
- Saddle: Anatomical w/ Cro-Moly rails
- Seat Post: Dawes Comp micro adjust aluminum, 27.2
- Seat Clamp: Alloy QR
- Colors: WhiteOut, Black, Seafoam, GiGi Blue, WR Green
- Sizes: 15in, 17in Ladies Model Only