|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The New Breezer Storm 29 Expert Has Arrived!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles !
Since Joe Breeze built the first modern mountain bike in 1977, Breezer's legendary mountain bike designs have been known for great handling, light weight, and cutting edge Joe Breeze innovations.
Joe Breeze lives and rides in the bicycling paradise of Fairfax, California. Nestled beneath Mount Tamalpais, this little town is known as the birthplace of mountain biking and the home of the Repack Downhill. With miles of world-class single track, it is also an ideal setting for Breezer product testing.
For Joe, product testing breeds innovation and Breezer's legendary mountain bikes see significant improvements through the entire line: Custom Butted Aluminum Tubing, Apex Disc Mounts, and Breeze-In dropouts - Joe Breeze always keeping Tubing the Star of the Show!
The Breezer Storm 29 Expert Mountain Bike is an all mountain hardtail at an entry-level price point but with an impressive list of not-so-entry-level specs. Following in the footsteps of the trail-rated Thunder series, the Storm Expert has new geometry, longer 120mm travel forks and Boost spacing to allow the use of 29” or 27.5" Plus wheels. All of this is delivered in a new custom-formed aluminum frame that maintains the same great value of its predecessors. The Suntour XCR34-COIL suspension fork w/ Lockout has 120mm of travel and is designed to absorb obstacles such as ruts, roots, and rocks not only to improve ride comfort and quality, but to give greater control at higher speeds on uneven terrain--or simply put, to bring more fun.
Next, take stock of the Storm 29 Expert's drivetrain and componentry. A full menu of Shimano components mean easy, responsive shifting even under tremendous pressures of acceleration or climbing. With the 1x10 gearing, you'll find taking steep ascents, accelerating up to speed, or achieving high top speeds are all made accessible. With light and strong aluminum bars by Oval Concepts and WTB STP i23 29in rims, the promise delivered is nothing weighing you down, and everything is able to take any beating a rider can dish out.
The Storm 29 Expert is a trail-ready marvel of engineering that will fuel your mountain biking fire for years to come.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Breezer Custom-Butted Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube, External Dropper Post Routing, Breeze-In Dropouts, Apex Disc Mount, Boost-141 QR spacing for 29 or 27plus
- Fork: Suntour XCR34-Coil , w/ Lockout, Boost 110x15mm, 29/27.5plus , 120mm Travel
- Crank Set: SR Suntour Zeron, Forged 2-Piece 1x10, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded, Sealed-Cartridge
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, SGS, Shadow Plus Design
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Sunrace 10-speed, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Boost 110mm through-axle/141mmQR
- Rims: WTB STP i23 29in Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: Kenda Slant 6, 29x2.35 Front, Kenda Slant 6, 29x2.20 Rear
- Brake Set: Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Headset: 1 1/8
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts FlatBar, 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 9° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 600 Lock-On
- Stem: Breezer Trail, 3D-forged 6061 Stem Body, 0°
- Saddle: WTB Volt, Satin Steel Rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Colors: Dark Blue w/ Blue & Yellow (as shown)
- Sizes: 14.5in, 16in, 17.5in, 18.5in 20.5in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike