|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Bighorn 27.5+ 1.1 is here!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Fuji Bicycles !
The Fuji Bighorn is a modern hardtail with contemporary geometry and spec that’s up to the challenge of just about any trail. The 27.5+ tires on the Bighorn provide gobs of traction and stability for increased confidence on the trail. Smooth welds and incredible spec choice makes this the bike to compare all others to.
• A6-SL super-butted aluminum frame with smooth welds is both strong and lightweight.
• Boost hub spacing stiffens the Bighorn's chassis.
• SRAM GX Eagle Shifting.
• RockShox Revelation RC 27.5+ Solo Air.
• TruVativ Descendant Crankset.
• Schwalbe 27.5 x 3.0in tires, with plenty of clearance.
• DT Swiss XM551 Rims.
• KS Lev SI Dropper-post with Southpaw Lever.
Did you know? PLUS bikes are a special category between Standard MTB, 29ers and FAT Bikes. PLUS mountain bikes are super versatile.
What is a PLUS Bike? Faster and Lighter than a Fat Bike but just as Fun. More traction and control than a regular Mountain bike and about as Smooth Rolling as a regular 27.5.
PLUS Bikes and FAT Bikes! Ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. The PLUS bikes have a a lighter tire than a regular fat bike and roll about as fast as a 29er but with much more floatation, traction, cornering and comfort
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great convo makers and super smile-generators.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, smooth welds, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A6-SL alloy, post disc mount, Boost 148x12mm cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC 27.5+ Solo Air, tapered aluminum steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 120mm travel
- Crank Set: Truvativ Descendant, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP, threaded
- Pedals: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-711 Boost 110x15mm front, Formula DHT-1481, Boost 148x12mm rear disc
- Spokes: DT Swiss Factory spokes, DT Swiss Pro Lock alloy nipples
- Rims: DT Swiss XM551 28H
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 27.5 x 3.0, 67tpi, Addix Speed Grip, SnakeSkin, TL-Easy, folding
- Brake Set: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO.42, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 605 riser bar, 7050 alloy, ± 5mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 634, large diameter pads, single lock on, dual density
- Stem: Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, 0°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 438 trail w/ pressure relief zone, steel rail
- Seat Post: KS LEV SI dropper, 30.9mm, 15in - 100mm travel, 17in - 125mm travel, 19in, 21in, 23in- 150mm travel, Southpaw Lever
- Colors: Raw w/Clear Coat (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike