|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Tuesday Cycles makes quality bicycles for the lovers, the dreamers and really rad people. True to its SoCal roots, the Tuesday lineup is full of bright and boldly colored cruiser and pavement bikes designed for a carefree and laid-back ride whether you’re headed down the strand to the beach, or across town to your local coffee shop.
Our Touch Down Geometry is embedded into each custom Tuesday frame design. TDG strategically places the seat back and lower, allowing the rider ideal leg extension and an overall comfortable riding position.
Tuesday is more than a bicycle brand, it’s a lifestyle. On a Tuesday you are free to be yourself — bold, bright and uniquely you.
Want a Boost?
The Tuesday August Live! is powered by a rear hub motor with 3 levels of assistance.
Touch Down Geometry
Tuesday bikes are defined by Touch Down Geometry, a technology unique to our brand. “TDG” is embedded in the custom Tuesday frame designs and strategically places the seat and pedals in the ideal position for a noticeably more comfortable ride. Go ahead and give it a try, Tuesday is the real deal.
Stop 'n Go
These powerful disc brakes and levers are designed to safely come to a stop amid the speed and power that a pedal assist bike yields.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Tuesday bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned eBikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
Due to shipping regulations, we can not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Main Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum OS w/Touch-Down Geometry, Down Tube Battery Mount, Direct Connect Rack Mounts, Fender Mounts
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Unicrown, 1/ 1/8 Oversized Steerer, Oversized Curved Blades w/Double Eyelet Dropouts
- Crank Set: Tuesday Custom Alloy, 170mm, Tuesday DOTS Chainwheel, 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge BB with cadence sensor
- Pedals: Polished Aluminum Body, Chromoly Axle
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus 8-Speed, SGS
- Shifters: Shimano Revoshifter Tourney 8-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Acera 8-Speed, 11/32
- Chain: KMC 8-Speed, Anti-Rust
- Front / Rear Hubs: Tuesday Alloy 6 Bolt Disc QR Front / Bafang - 250W Rear Motor Hub 6 Bolt Disc QR Rear
- Rims: Tuesday Alloy Cruiser, 26in
- Tires: Tuesday Big Roll 26 x 2.35 Balloon with Puncture Protection
- Brake Set: Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro EL350 with Adjustable Sensor Control Designed for E-bikes, 4-Finger Lever
- Headset: 1 1/8in Threaded
- Handlebars: Tuesday Barrell Roll Cruiser, Alloy
- Tape / Grip: Tuesday Leatherette
- Stem: Classic Alloy Quill
- Saddle: Tuesday XL Cruiser w/Steel Spring
- Seat Post: Alloy, 27.2mm
- Accessories: Bafang Rear Hub Motor, 250W, w/ Walk Assist Function, Tuesday Down Tube Battery, 417 Wh, 3 mode LED w/ walk assist, Kickstand, Front & Rear Color Matching 3/4 length Fenders
- Colors: Blue, Black, White (as shown)
- Sizes: 17in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike