|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
There's just something about a drop bar road bike... It's a statement!
The Fuji Finest 1.3 Disc lives up lives up to that statement.
Fuji is well known for providing a full range of women's specific road bikes.
These bikes aren't just "girlie' colors. They are designed with a woman's need in mind.
The frame comes in a wide range of sizes, the handlebars have a shallower drop, and a woman's specific saddle.
Since the early 1970s Fuji has produced premium bikes for women. Continuing that tradition is the Finest. A women's-specific aluminum road bike that incorporates some of the design and technology features of Fuji's top-of-the-line models into a fitness minded, smooth-riding, perfectly-fitted road bike.
Here's a bike with all the features you could want.
Lightweight A2-SL Aluminum Alloy Frame
Carbon Fiber Fork
Shimano 105 11sp
TRP Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Oval Concepts Women's Specific Saddle
Lightweight Oval Concepts 324 Disc Wheelset
Key Features of the Finest Line
A2-SL double-butted alloy frame that is both strong and lightweight.
Women's-specific geometry makes for a shorter top tube and more stand-over clearance instills confidence when riding.
Women's-specific saddle, narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers for improved rider contact.
Taller head tube puts the rider in a more upright position for easing lower-back fatigue and enhancing comfort.
Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A2-SL alloy tapered seatstays & chainstays w/ rack mount, forged flat mount disc, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-440 full-carbon monocoque, 12mm thru-axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Crank Set: Oval 300, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis Works, threaded
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval disc, 28/28 thru axle front, QR rear
- Rims: Oval Concepts 324 Disc
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28
- Brake Set: TRP HY/RD disc, 160mm / 140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 300S Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 351W Womens
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike