|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Take a look at the new Gravity CoJones Pro Dirt Jumper
If you have ridden somethng like this you know why you want one.
If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a Dirt Jump drivetrain equipped 27.5 Dirt Jump bike with powerful SRAM Solo Hydraulic Rear Disc Brake and RockShox Pike Front Suspension fork.
Specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Feel free to compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1900+ 27.5 Dirt Jump MTB bike on the market. Their bikes are likely to cost almost double or not as well equipped.
Note, the most expensive models of Dirt Jump Bikes have High Grade Aluminum frames like the CoJones.
This bike is lighter than most any other bike in its price range & has much higher level parts. Most other DJ bikes selling for the same price are made of lower grade and heavier steel frames. Many don't have suspension forks. Virtually all higher priced DJ bikes have similar advanced Aluminum frames as the Cojones Dirt Jump bikes.
Gravity has really dialed in an Urban-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Alleys and parking lots and slaloms are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this Dirt Jump MTB bike is so capable.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
CoJones Sizing Guide
One Size Fits Most 5' to 6'
- Main Frame: AirGrade Alloy 6061 Aluminum w/ Special Urban Proven Enhanced Reinforced Design Tubing (Super D Tubing). Hydroformed Downtube w/ Reinforced Gusset, Single Speed Rear DropOuts
- Fork: Rock Shox PIKE DJ 26 15mm, MXL Ultimate Solo Air 100 w/ Crown Adjust Compression Damper, 1.125 inch Threadless Steerer
- Crank Set: CrMo,175mm arms, 25T
- Bottom Bracket: CW AX02EB-S-(H) Euro Size w/ /Hollow Spindle
- Pedals: WELLGO 9/16in Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 18T Sprocket w/ Spacers
- Chain: KMC Z-51 w/ Mr.Control RH-SP25 10mm Chain Adjuster
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: KT Ball Bearing, Forged Alloy, Bolt On Rear: KT Ball Bearing, Forged Alloy Disc Bolt On
- Rims: Weinmann ZAC-X Alloy 26in w/ Eyelets,36H
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8 26x2.35
- Brake Set: SRAM DB-Code-R, Forged Dual-Diameter, Four-Piston Caliper w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro ML-330 Alloy (Rear only)
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB NO.42
- Handlebars: Promax HB-3188 30° Rise, 31.8 Alloy 680mm Wide
- Tape / Grip: Velo LockOn
- Stem: Promax DA-269-60 Alloy Bar Bore:31.8mm, 7°
- Saddle: Velo
- Seat Post: Alloy 27.2 x 160mm (insert min 2 inches below lowest top tube weld / maintain clamp collar tightness)
- Seat Clamp: Kalloy Alloy QR 31.8mm
- Colors: Lava Red, Matte Black
- Sizes: One Size Fits Most (see sizing info in description)