|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Are you ready for your trip of a lifetime?
There is nothing like doing it on a bike and there is no better bike to do it on than the Fuji Touring Disc.
It uses a super comfortable & strong Elios 2 chromoly frame. It absorbs road vibration and delivers a super plush ride. It's ready for you to load your gear and take to the road.
The wide range Shimano gearing will be ready for anywhere you want to go. The TRP Spyre C disc brakes will assure you you will be able to stop under full load.
The Touring Disc is Fuji's classic steel touring bike. Its geometry is perfect for multiple long days in the saddle carrying a heavy load to your destination. If you're looking for a reliable and comfortable workhorse of a bike that can take you cross country, across your state or across town the Fuji Touring Disc is the bike for you.
• Elios 2 Chromoly steel frame that is both durable and lightweight
• TRP Spyre C Disc Brakes
• Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability
• Shimano Deore XT/Deore Drivetrain with an ultra-wide 3x10 gearing range allows riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
• Ultra-Sturdy Rear Rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure font panniers.
• Vera Terra 36H Double Eyelet Rims provide increased durability for miles of trouble free riding.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Custom-butted Elios 2 Chromoly, Rack & Fender mounts, Triple bottle mount, Flat mount disc, Pump Peg & Chain Hanger
- Rear Triangle: Custom-butted Elios 2 Chromoly
- Fork: Elios 2 Chromoly w/ 1 1/8
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore T-6010, 48/36/26
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-SM52 sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Touring w/ clips & straps
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, 28.6mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT T-8000, 10-speed
- Shifters: Microshift bar-end, 10-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1020, 11-36T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10EL Black Tech w/ MissingLink, 10-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano Deore T-675 Centerlock Disc
- Rims: Vera Terra DPM18, 700c, double wall, 36/36
- Tires: Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 35
- Brake Set: TRP Sypre C Mechanical Disc, Flat Mount, 160mm centerlock rotors
- Brake Levers: TRP RRL
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in, sealed
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300 Pavement
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Accessories: Alloy Rear Rack w/ Strap
- Colors: Anthracite (as shown)
- Sizes: 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c, 64c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info