|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Take a look at the Fuji Jari 2.5 Chromoly Gravel Bike. You're going to like what you see!
Performance, utility and versatility: The Jari delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it. Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be. Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain allowing you to comfortably grind gravel all day long. Remember the journey is the best part of the trip and the Jari is the perfect traveling partner.
• Elios 2 Custom-butted chromoly frame
• Tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles position rider further back for more vertical compliance and increased stability at higher speeds
• Elios 2 Custom-butted chromoly fork
• Shimano Shifting
• Tektro Disc Brakes
• Vera EOS Tires
• Oval Concepts 325 handlebar is purpose-built for gravel and adventure bikes and features wider positioning in the drops to reduce wrist bend
• 3 water bottle mounts
• Rack and fender mounts
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Custom-butted Elios 2 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, Triple bottle mount, Flat mount disc, top tube bento box mount
- Rear Triangle: Custom-butted Elios 2 chromoly
- Fork: Elios 2 Chromoly w/ 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in tapered steerer, flat mount disc, low-rider water bottle and rack mounts
- Crank Set: FSA Tempo Adventure, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA sealed-BSA thread
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Claris, 28.6mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus M2000 , 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Claris STI, 8-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-34T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: QR Sealed 32/32h
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD18
- Tires: Vera EOS, 700 x 38
- Brake Set: Tektro Mira mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris STI
- Headset: FSA No. 42, 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in, Integrated Cartridge
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 325, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp, 125mm Drop, 25° Flare, 4° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 Bar Tape, Suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-Forged 6061 Stem Body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 Alloy, 27.2mm
- Colors: Midnight Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info
Where can you ride your Fuji Jari?