|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Performance, utility and versatility: The Jari 1.3 delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it. Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be.
Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain allowing you to comfortably grind gravel all day long. Remember the journey is the best part of the trip and the Jari is the perfect traveling partner.
Fuji's Jari series is a dedicated line of gravel bikes. Gravel bikes have a slightly slacker geometry and longer wheelbase than a cyclocross bike making them far more stable and smoother.
The Fuji Jari 1.3 performance level Gravel Bike that incorporates a purpose built A6-SL custom butted alloy frame and tapered carbon fork. Add to that TRP HY/RD Hydraulic Brakes accompanied by their Shimano shifting as well as Stan's NoTubes Grail wheelset and you have the best of the best!
Tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles position rider further back for more vertical compliance and increased stability at higher speeds.
Shimano 105 derailleurs, shifters, & cassette
TRP HY/RD hydraulic disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all weather conditions.
Oval Concepts 325 handlebar is purpose-built for gravel and adventure bikes and features wider positioning in the drops to reduce wrist bend.
3 water bottle mounts
Rack and fender mounts
Low-profile bento box direct mount on top tube.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A6-SL custom-butted alloy, semi-internal cable routing, flat-mount disc & convertible axle dropout
- Fork: FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque, 12mm thru-axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Crank Set: FSA Omega Adventure BB386 EVO, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB386 EVO sealed-BSA thread
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105 GS, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11-1 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Stan's NoTubes Grail, 32/32h, 12mm thru-axle cartridge bearing
- Rims: Stan's NoTubes Grail, 32/32h
- Tires: Clement X'Plor USH, 700 x 35, 60tpi, folding
- Brake Set: TRP HY/RD, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 STI
- Headset: FSA No. 42, 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in, integrated cartridge
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 325, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 125mm drop, 25° flare, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 438 Trail, chromoly rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Anthracite (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info
Where can you ride your Fuji Jari?