|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Addy is here to make your first and every ride a great ride.
The Women's Specific touchpoints and geometry ensure you'll be comfortable when hitting the single track and that the ride will be fast and fun.
There's nothing like a leisurely mountain bike ride. It's fun, you get some exercise, and you learn or enhance a skill. The Fuji Addy 1.5 27.5 Women's Specific mountain bike is all about enjoyment and it features a lightweight aluminum frame, Shimano drivetrain, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and plenty of suspension fork travel.
The Fuji Addy 1.5 is designed with Fuji's A2-SL custom aluminum. The SR Suntour 27.5" fork has lots of travel to take the sting out of uneven surfaces and ruts. The frame and fork are equipped with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180/160mm rotors that will give you the sure stop you need & want.
The Addy 1.5 27.5 mountain bike has a Shimano 27-speed drivetrain with Shimano Deore rear derailleur. Shimano shifters click and push the chain up and down the cassette with ease. 27 speeds means there's a gear for nearly every grade or condition. Finding the perfect gear means you'll stay moving forward and in control.
Stout WTB SX19 27.5" rims and speedy WTB Ranger Comp tires offer great traction.
Finally, a women's specific saddle and cross country handlebar with a 15mm rise to keep your body upright for improved frontend control.
• A2-SL aluminum frame is both strong and lightweight.
• Women's Specific geometry allows for a shorter top tube and more standover clearance.
• Women's Specific saddle, narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers.
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
• WTB SX19 27.5" wheels with Shimano Disc Hubs roll over trail obstacles better than 26" wheels.
• Shimano drivetrain provide optimal performance.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS-27.5 w/ hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Acera, 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 3 x 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11-34T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano TX-505 Disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32H
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.25
- Brake Set: Shimano MT200, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200, hydraulic
- Headset: 1 1/8in cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise
- Tape / Grip: Fuji Performance
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, alloy, +/-7°
- Saddle: WTB Koda Comp Women's
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Green Lagoon (as shown)
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike