|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Cross 1.1 is designed around the 'practical racer'. Many cross type bikes take pride in being a 'versatile' bikes but the Fuji Cross 1.1 is a true cyclocross racing bike with features such as an A6-SL Super-Butted Frame with a SRAM PF30 Bottom Bracket shell and Carbon Fiber Fork, SRAM Force CX-1 Shifting, SRAM SRAM Force CX-1 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Oval Concept 723 Disc Wheels (tubeless compatible) & Challenge Grifo Folding Tires.
Tell me this bike doesn't offer everything that a cyclocross rider would ever need!
Racing, gravel-grinding, commuting or wicked-weather training, the Fuji Cross covers them all. The all-new A6-SL aluminum frame is a class-leading 1300g that is perfect for hopping barriers or stomping up the steepest run-ups. Light as it is, the Cross delivers when you put the power down even in the sloppiest conditions and deepest sand pits. Lightweight, fast and stable, the Cross is here to take you to your next podium.
A6-SL super-butted alloy frame delivers a lightweight fast and smooth ride
FC-440 Carbon Fork
SRAM Hydraulic disc brakes and thru-axles front and rear deliver precise steering and control in all conditions
Quark Carbon Crank
Oval Concepts 723 Tubeless Compatible Wheels
Flat top tube shape for comfortable shouldering on long run-ups
Massive clearance for mud and debris
Concealed fender eyelets are ideal for mounting fenders when commuting and training in inclement conditions
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A6-SL super-butted alloy w/ shaped top tube & integrated tapered head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: A6-SL super-butted alloy, PF30 shell, forged dropouts w/ flat-mount disc system, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque, 12mm thru-axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Crank Set: Quark Prime Carbon, 42T, Power ready
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM, PF30
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Force CX-1, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM Force CX-1 DoubleTap w/ hydraulic reservior, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1170, 11-32T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 723 Disc, Centerlock, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles
- Rims: Oval Concepts 723 Disc, 700c 24/28H tubeless compatible rims
- Tires: Challenge Grifo 700 x 33, 60tpi, folding
- Brake Set: SRAM Force CX-1 hydraulic, 160mm / 140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force CX-1 DoubleTap w/ hydraulic reservior
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts X38 with pressure relief zone
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 905, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Orange (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike