|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
There's just something about a drop bar road bike... It's a statement!
The Fuji Finest 1.5 lives up lives up to that statement.
Fuji is well known for providing a full range of women's specific road bikes.
These bikes aren't just "girlie' colors. They are designed with a woman's need in mind.
The frame comes in a wide range of sizes, the handlebars have a shallower drop, and a woman's specific saddle.
Since the early 1970s Fuji has produced premium bikes for women. Continuing that tradition is the Finest. A women's-specific aluminum road bike that incorporates some of the design and technology features of Fuji's top-of-the-line models into a fitness minded, smooth-riding, perfectly-fitted road bike.
Here's a bike with all the features you could want.
Lightweight A2-SL Aluminum Alloy Frame
Carbon Fiber Fork
Shimano Sora Drivetrain
Tektro Disc Brakes
Oval Concepts Women's Specific Saddle
Lightweight Vera Corsa DoubleWall Rims
Key Features of the Finest Line
A2-SL double-butted alloy frame that is both strong and lightweight.
Women's-specific geometry makes for a shorter top tube and more stand-over clearance instills confidence when riding.
Women's-specific saddle, narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers for improved rider contact.
Taller head tube puts the rider in a more upright position for easing lower-back fatigue and enhancing comfort.
Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A2-SL alloy tapered seatstays & chainstays w/ rack mount, forged-road dropout w/ 1 eyelet & replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-440 full-carbon monocoque, quick-release axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Crank Set: Shimano Sora, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500, press fit BB86
- Pedals: Aero Road w/ clips & straps
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Sora, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Sora, STI, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG50 , 11-32T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9 w/MissingLink, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula disc, 28/32
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPD22, double wall
- Tires: Vera Helios, 700 x 28, Phalanx puncture-resistant belt
- Brake Set: Tektro Mira mechanical disc, 160mm / 140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora STI
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 300S Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300 Womens
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Light Blue / Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike