|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Introducing the all new Fuji e-Traverse Classic+ ST, a dual sport eBike designed to be stable and durable enough to conquer unpaved trails, but fast and agile enough for city streets. Powered by a Bosch Intuvia Motor, the e-Traverse packs plenty of power under the pedals, plus a lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame equipped with hydraulic disc brakes and a suspension front fork for a go anywhere, do anything ride.
• A2-SL aluminum frame that includes the classic Traverse frame, and a semi-integrated Bosch battery design
• Suntour suspension fork for a smooth and forgiving ride
• Axa Blueline 30 lux, 6V Headlight
• B&M Secula LED 6V TailLight
• Bosch Active Cruise mid-motor, 250W Drive Unit
• Bosch Active PowerPack, Frame Type, 400Wh Battery
• Bosch Purion Active Line Display
• Hebie Chainguard for Bosch Active System
• Standweel Kickstand & Bell
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned eBikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: Fuji A2 Womens Specific Hydroformed Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube, Bosch Battery and Motor Interface, Custom-Tapered Aluminum
- Fork: Suntour NEX Disc LO 700c Coil, Travel: 63mm, Lockout, SKTM steerer
- Crank Set: Fuji Aluminium Forged crank arms for Bosch Drive Unit, FSA 15T Sprocket w/ Bosch Active Cruise mid-motor, 250W Drive Unit & Bosch Active PowerPack, Frame Type, 400Wh Battery
- Pedals: Wellgo, Polished Aluminum Body, Chromoly Axle
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore RD-M592 Shandow, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 9-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 9-Speed, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X9E for eBikes
- Front / Rear Hubs: Fuji Disc 6 bolts QR Front, Fuji Disc 6 bolts QR, 9 speed Rear, 36H
- Rims: Vera DPD22 Aluminum Double-Wall SSE
- Tires: Vera EOS 700x38c w/ Phalanx Puncture Protection
- Brake Set: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Front & Rear Disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 2-Finger Lever
- Headset: 1 1/8in, Zero Stack, Sealed
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 200 riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts Comfort, lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300 Pavement
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Accessories: HeadLight: Axa Blueline 30 lux, 6V TailLight: B&M Secula LED 6V Fenders: SKS Stingray 2, 46 mm width, Inner SKS U-Stay Display: Bosch Purion Active Line, Hebie Chainguard for Bosch Active, Standweel Kickstand, Bell
- Colors: Gloss Gray Blue (as shown)
- Sizes: 16in, 18in, 20in, 21.5in (Limited Availability. Call for information)
For more info on this bike