|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Introducing the Motobecane HAL6 Team 12 Eagle.
No corners are cut. The HAL6 Team 12 Eagle has top-of-the-line full race specs.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage ) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL 6 Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
Upfront is the 160mm Rockshox Pike RC 27.5/650B fork with up to SIX inches of travel & in the rear, the newest Rockshox Monarch Plus Air rear shock w/ Rapid Recovery Rebound Technology. (Last time we checked, by themselves Rockshox Pike Forks alone have a MSRP of over $1,000)
Then we move to the SRAM RD X01 Eagle 1x12 Drivetrain. Take a look at the video link at the bottom of this page to get the lowdown.
• SRAM XO1 Eagle Drivetrain
• RockShox Front & Rear Suspension
• Huge SIX Inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
• WTB TCS™ Tubeless Compatible Rim Wheelset
• Tapered Steerers and Thru Axle hubs Front & Rear
• Advanced Hydroformed Aluminum Frame for a strong and lightweight package
• Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
• Room for 2.3" Tires (*most manufacturers)
• Dropper SeatPost Routing
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
The Stealth Black is matte with a subtle metal flake & black lettering, The Matte Black has green lettering. The Lava Red is a matte finish with black lettering.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
41c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
44c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
46c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
50c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: Hydroformed Butted & Geometric MultiShaped 6061 Aluminum w/CNC KnuckleBox, Four Bar Rocker Arm with HAL Linkage
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum, Replaceable Hanger & RockShox Monarch Plus RC3-B3 Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Pike-RC w/ 160mm Travel
- Crank Set: SRAM FC X01 Eagle, 24mm, 175 32T w/ Carbon Arms
- Bottom Bracket: External Bearing Assembly
- Pedals: VP-988S Chro-Mo w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD X01 Eagle 1x12
- Shifters: SRAM SL X01 Eagle (Right Side)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM CS XG 1295 Eagle 10/50 (12 Speed)
- Chain: SRAM CN X01 Eagle 12sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity JY-D041SB-15 w/ Precision Bearings, 15mm ThruAxle, 32H Front / Gravity D162SB-X12-S11 Sram 11/12sp XD Drive Compatible w/ 12mm ThruAxle Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i25 TCS™ 27.5in, Disc Only, I-Beam Construction (Tubeless Compatible System)
- Tires: WTB Trail Boss TCS™ 27.5 x 2.25 Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Hydralic Disc w 180/160mm Shimano Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT M8000
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS , FOR 1-1/8in / 1.5in
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp Rizer 6061 Alloy (17° Rise, 9° Bend)
- Tape / Grip: WTB DC Trail Grip Dual DNA
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis 84/6D
- Saddle: WTB Pure Race
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp 2B, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Lava Red, Stealth Black, Matte Black
- Sizes: 41c, 44c, 46c, 50c (Limited Production. Call For Availability Before Ordering)
Hear about SRAM Eagle
First look at SRAM Eagle