|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The new Motobecane Strada ltd. 2.0 is the perfect choice for the entry to sport level athlete wanting the amazing comfort & performance of an chromoly frame and dealing with a budget.
The Strada ltd. 2.0 super comfortable and highly durable Endurance Design Reynolds High Grade Chromoly Steel Frame. It is also offered in a Designer Chrome Finish (listed separately).
Standout Features include:
• Reynolds High Grade Chromoly Steel Frame
• Tektro Aluminum Alloy Brake Calipers
• Shimano 105 Derailleurs
• FSA Gossamer Compact Alloy Double Crankset
• Weinmann Wheels
Think about it. A bike with a Reynolds Chromoly Frame & Shimano 105 Derailleurs, for a price like this.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
49c usually fits riders from 5'3" to 5'5"
53c usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
56c usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
59c usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
62c usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, if you need detailed info please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: HandCrafted Endurance Design Reynolds 520 High Grade Chromoly, Forged Rear Derailleur Hanger, 2xH2O Bosses. Rear Rack Mounts on SeatStays
- Rear Triangle: Reynolds 520 Chromoly
- Fork: Chromoly Taper Blade w/ Custom Flat Crown Lug
- Crank Set: FSA N11 Gossamer Compact 50/34 (49c & 53c/170mm 56c, 59c, 62c/175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: MEGA Exo BB-620
- Pedals: VP-396 w/ Toe Clips
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105 FD-5800
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105 R-5800
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-59800, 11-speed (2x11)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-5800 11sp 11/32
- Chain: Shimano HG-610
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula RB-56 Front, Formula RB-5711 Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann DP2000 Alloy 700c
- Tires: Kenda K-1029 Kwick Roller 700x32 w/ Kevlar Folding Bead
- Brake Set: Tektro R559 w/ P420 Cartridge Brake Pad
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 ST-59800 Integrated
- Headset: Kalloy Threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy Road
- Tape / Grip: Motobecane, Synthetic EVA Gel Cork
- Stem: Kalloy Ahead Road, 49c is 90mm / 53c & 56c is 110mm / 59c & 62c is 120mm
- Saddle: Velo Road
- Seat Post: Alloy MicroAdjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/ bolt
- Colors: Gloss Black (Also available in chrome. Listed separately)
- Sizes: 49c, 53c, 56c, 59c, 62c