|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Your road bike racing does not need to cost you an arm & a leg. The Fuji Roubaix 1.5 proves that point.
A light, stiff A6-SL aluminum frame teamed up with Shimano Tiagra components offers you a bike you can race proudly.
The Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1100g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight. When the road tips downward and brake control becomes paramount we also offer the Roubaix in a disc-brake version. With its lightweight and superb ride quality the Roubaix is here to change your perception of what an aluminum race bike can be.
Fuji's A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency
FC-440 Carbon Fiber Fork
Shimano Tiagra Derailleurs & Shifters
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Folding Tires
Disc brake models also available
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A6-SL custom-butted 6066 alloy, integrated 1 1/2in lower head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: A6-SL custom-butted 6066 alloy, PF30 shell, oversized ETC chain stays, forged-road dropout w/ replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ tapered carbon steerer & alloy dropout
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 300, forged 6066 arms, Praxis rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, STI, 10-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano, 11/28, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 327
- Rims: Oval Concepts 327, 700c 20/24
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700 x 25, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Tiagra
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra, STI
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Storm Silver (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info