Click on images to enlarge
Your road bike racing does not need to cost you an arm & a leg. The Fuji Roubaix 1.5 proves that point.
A light, stiff A6-SL aluminum frame teamed up with Shimano Tiagra components offers you a bike you can race proudly.
The Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1100g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight. When the road tips downward and brake control becomes paramount we also offer the Roubaix in a disc-brake version. With its lightweight and superb ride quality the Roubaix is here to change your perception of what an aluminum race bike can be.
• Fuji's A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
• Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
• Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency
• FC-440 Carbon Fiber Fork
• Shimano Tiagra Derailleurs & Shifters
• Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Folding Tires
• Disc brake models also available
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!