|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The name has changed but the versatility and ride quality remain. Formerly known as the Greenway series, Liberty hybrid models are lightweight & feature wide-range gearing.
Designed to tackle hills, gravel paths, and longer distances, on-road or off-road, each Breezer Liberty provides a confidence-inspiring ride that will make you want to spend more time in the saddle and keep ticking off miles.
The Breezer Liberty R2.5 Has Arrived!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles!
The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for this model is $499.99. The MAP is $449.99
Breezer quality and performance in an affordable package. Liberty's are light, their hydroformed aluminum frames will never rust, and their wide-range gearing mean they are ready for most riding. Liberty's are agile, safe, stable, and sure-footed… Not to mention, fun.
The Breezer Liberty R2.5 is lightweight and extremely durable bike that features Joe Breeze's legendary frame design. Offering above standard performance, the R2.5 is lightweight and built to last. It’s equipped with a 24-speed Shimano drivetrain that will take you just about anywhere you want to go.
The foundation of the Breezer R2.5 is a hydroformed aluminum frame with the Breezer "Breeze-In" Dropouts. The "dropout" part of the frame is where your rear wheel's axle attaches to the frame. Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In drop out offers twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and improves everything from the ride, to shifting and wheel changes.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Breezer double-butted aluminum, integrated head tube, dual water bottle mounts, Breeze-In dropouts
- Rear Triangle: Breezer double-butted aluminum
- Fork: Breezer Hi-Ten w/pivots, low-rider rack mounts
- Bottom Bracket: VP, 73 mm, cartridge-style
- Pedals: Wellgo, PP body, chromoly axle
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney Triple, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Shifters: Shimano Altus ST-EF 500 24-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200 8-speed, 12/32
- Chain: KMC 8-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Alloy QR 32H
- Rims: Vera DPD18 Aluminum Double-Wall w/ CNC
- Tires: Vera City Wide, 700 x 32
- Brake Set: Aluminum linear pull, cold-forged, stainless hardware
- Brake Levers: Shimano EZ-Fire, 4-finger lever
- Headset: VP 1 1/8in, Fully Integrated, Eco AC-Sealed, 10 mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebars: Ergo Lite 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 630mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 9° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Ergo Comfort
- Stem: 3D-Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 7°
- Saddle: Breezer Comfort
- Seat Post: 6061 Aluminum, 27.2mm, Forged alloy head, offset 12mm
- Colors: Satin Gray (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 50c, 54c, 58c, 62c