|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Nevada line is designed with trail-ready geometry adapted from Fuji's top-end models. No hype just reliable components on a proven frame built for real-world conditions. Lauded for its versatility, the Nevada can take riders from their first weekend ride to their first mountain bike race.
• A2-SL alloy makes a lightweight and durable frame
• Most Nevada models feature a long travel suspension fork for a smooth ride on rough roads and trails
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions
• Available in 29in or 27.5in wheels so you can find the perfect fit (listed separately)
The Fuji Nevada 27.5 1.5 is made to take you wherever you fancy with it's supreme trail comfort and efficiency.
• A2-SL lightweight aluminum frame is designed to take a beating and improve your front end handling
• Shimano 3 x 9 Drivetrain w/ Shimano Rapid Fire shifters
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• SR Suntour Fork has 100mm of Travel & Hydraulic Lockout
• Vera Terra Wheels and Vera Eos Tires with a well-balanced 2.2" width
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS-27.5 w/ hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Acera, alloy, 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11/34, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano TX-505 front, Shimano TX-505 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD16 32h
- Tires: Vera Eos, 27.5 x 2.2
- Brake Set: Shimano M315, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO 10, 1 1/8in semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 234, large diameter pads, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Marine Blue, Satin Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info