|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Addy is here to make your first and every ride a great ride.
The Women's Specific touchpoints and geometry ensure you'll be comfortable when hitting the single track and that the ride will be fast and fun.
There's nothing like a leisurely mountain bike ride. It's fun, you get some exercise, and you learn or enhance a skill. The Fuji Addy 27.5 1.1 Women's Specific mountain bike is all about enjoyment and it features a lightweight aluminum frame, Shimano components, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and plenty of suspension fork travel.
The Fuji Addy 1.1 is designed with Fuji's A2-SL custom aluminum and PowerCurve down tube. The PowerCurve adds beefy support against trail impact and improves handling. The RockShox 27.5" fork has lots of travel to take the sting out of uneven surfaces and ruts. The frame and fork are equipped with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180/160mm rotors that will give you the sure stop you need & want.
The Addy 27.5 1.1 mountain bike has a Shimano 20-speed drivetrain (2x10) with Shimano Deore XT/Deore derailleurs. Shimano Deore shifters click and push the chain up and down the cassette with ease. 20 speeds means there's a gear for nearly every grade or condition. Finding the perfect gear means you'll stay moving forward and in control.
Stout Vera Terra DPD 22 27.5" wheels and speedy Schwalbe Smart Sam tires offer great traction.
Finally, a women's specific saddle and cross country handlebar with a 15mm rise and a gentle 9° sweep keep your body upright for improved frontend control.
A2-SL aluminum frame is both strong and lightweight.
Women's Specific geometry allows for a shorter top tube and more standover clearance.
Women's Specific saddle, narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers.
Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
27.5" wheels roll over trail obstacles better than 26" wheels and don't take as long to spin up as 29" wheels.
Shimano Deore XT/Deore derailleurs & shifters provide optimal performance.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle w/ post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: RockShox XC30 TK 27.5, 100mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore, 36/26
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, threaded
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT shadow, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, 10-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11/36, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 w/ MissingLink, 10-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano HB-TX505 front, Shimano FH-TX50 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD22 32h
- Tires: Schwalbe Smart Sam, 27.5 x 2.1
- Brake Set: Shimano M365, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M365, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 10, 1 1/8in semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 438 Womens
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Cool Violet (as shown)
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in (Limited availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info