|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Silhouette 1.1 is the Women's Specific version of the ultra-popular Absolute. It packs the same speed and versatility with more compact frame geometry for a better fit.
• Utilizes women's-specific geometry includes a shorter top tube and more standover clearance, in addition to narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers for improved rider contact
• FC440 Carbon Fiber Fork saves weight and supplies a smooth and forgiving ride
• Internal Cable Routing for a sleek look and protection from dirt and debris for consistent shifting
• Shimano 105 2x11 Drivetrain
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes for ultimate stopping power
• Selle Royal ArielWomen's Specific saddle for enhanced comfort
• Vittoria Zaffiro Tires
Here's the perfect vehicle for those jaunts to the coffee shop, farmer's market, or to the neighboring town, in other words... the perfect bike!
By offering a compact top tube you get a shorter distance to the handlebar when you're seated which helps alleviate neck, back, shoulder, & wrist strain. It also means you will be in a bit more of an upright riding position that will give you a better view of the road and your surroundings.
Take a look at these Key Features
• Fuji A2-SL Light Alloy Frame is stiff, durable and lightweight
• Carbon Fiber Fork
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Road Brakes supply plenty of wheel slowing power
• Shimano 105 Shifting for ultra reliable shifting performance
• Selle Royal Ariel Women's Saddle
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy w/ 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless headtube, internal shift cable routing, post disc mount, forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ alloy dropouts, flat disc mounts
- Crank Set: Shimano RS510, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, external, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano RS-700, Rapid Fire, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Disc 28/32H
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPD22 double wall
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28
- Brake Set: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc, 160mm/140mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro Hydraulic disc, 2-finger
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 250 riser bar, 6061 alloy, +/- 5mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel Women's
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: GreenBlue (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike