Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Roubaix 1.3 was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1100g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight. When the road tips downward and brake control becomes paramount we also offer the Roubaix in a disc-brake version (listed separately). With its lightweight and superb ride quality the Roubaix is here to change your perception of what an aluminum race bike can be.
• A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
• Carbon Fiber Fork
• Shimano 105 Derailleurs & Shifters
• Oval Concepts 327 Wheelset
• Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Folding Tires
• Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
• Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency
• Disc brake models available (listed separately)
The Fuji Roubaix 1.3 is all about going fast. Designed with more aggressive race geometry to improve critical aerodynamics for maximum speed. The shorter head tube lowers the handlebar position putting the rider into a more aerodynamic riding position. It is also tapered to improve handling and increase strength under torque. The shorter chain stays result in a shorter wheelbase for precise handling.
Add Shimano 105 11sp components, as well as a Shimano 105 11/28 cassette, Shimano 105 brakes & an Oval Concepts 300 crankset and you are ready for business.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!