|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
When you want something special... you get a Kestrel!
The Kestrel MXZ Pro represents a new era of performance in a mountain bike
In 1988 Kestrel introduced the world's first all-carbon mountain bike... the MXZ. It has now been updated to the newest design technology & resurrected. Their carbon fiber frames are legendary in the bicycle world!
Take a look at the SuperLight Carbon Fiber Frame with a RockShox SID RL29 Front Shock, SRAM NX 1x11 drivetrain, SRAM Guide R Hydraulic Disc Brakes & WTB STP i23 TCS Tubeless Compatible Rims and you have a bike ready to go
Superlight, stiff and smooth on the trail the Kestrel MXZ Pro is at the pinnacle of hardtail XC mountain bikes. With a long, low and aggressive geometry it's ready to play at World Cup tracks or your local XC series.
• Kestrel KLS Carbon Fiber Frame
• SRAM NX 1 x 11 Drivetrain
• WTB STP i23 TCS Tubeless Compatible Rims
• Thru-axle drop-outs front and rear enhance steering precision
• RockShox SID RL29 Front Shock w/ Lockout
• 29" Wheels roll over obstacles and maintain speed over rough terrain better than smaller wheels
• SRAM Guide R Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: These Kestrels are a limited production run. It's best to call & check on the availability in your size before you order. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
General Sizing Guide
13" usually fits 5'2" to 5'5"
15" usually fits 5'6" to 5'11"
17.5" usually fits 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits 6'0" to 6'2"
21" usually fits 6'2" to 6'4"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kestrel KSL Carbon Fiber w/ 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in Taper Headtube
- Rear Triangle: Kestrel KSL Carbon Fiber w/ 12mm Read DropOuts
- Fork: RockShox SID RL29 w/ 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in Taper Steerer & Lockout, 100mm Travel, 15 x 100mm Stealth ThruAxle
- Crank Set: SRAM NX Forged Aluminum, 24mm X Sync 32T, 170mm on 13in & 15in / 175mm on 17.5in, 19in, 21in
- Bottom Bracket: PF30 68-92 Shell Compatible
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD NX 1 x 11sp
- Shifters: SRAM SL NX 11
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1130 11/42
- Chain: KMC X11-EL 11sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: D041SB-15 / 15mm ThruAxle Rear: 12x142W / 12mm ThruAxle
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS 29in 32H, Tubeless Compatible (See link at bottom of page)
- Tires: Maxxis Aspen 29 x 2.1 Folding
- Brake Set: SRAM Guide R Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM Centerline Rotor 180mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide R Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA NO.42E / ACB Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5in ACB Bottom
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn 2X WCS, 7075 Aluminum, 740mm Width, +/- 5mm Rise, 9° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB DualCompound
- Stem: Ritchey C-220 WCS, 80mm on 13in & 15in / 90mm on 17.5in & 19in / 100mm on 21in, 6° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Rocket Race w/ ChroMoly Rails
- Seat Post: Ritchey 1B WCS
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: BlackCarbon
- Sizes: 13in, 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in (Limited Availability. Check on available sizes before ordering)
For more info