Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Cross 1.7 is designed around the 'practical racer'. Many cross type bikes take pride in being a 'versatile' bikes but the Fuji Cross 1.7 is a cyclocross racing bike with features such as an A6-SL Custom-Butted Frame with a Praxis Bottom Bracket and Carbon Fiber Fork, Shimano 105 Drivetrain, TRP Spyre-C Twin-Piston Disc Brakes, Vera Corsa Disc Wheels & Challenge Grifo Folding Tires.
Tell me this bike doesn't offer everything that a cyclocross rider would ever want... or need!
Racing, gravel-grinding, commuting or wicked-weather training, the Fuji Cross covers them all. The all-new A6-SL aluminum frame is a class-leading 1300g that is perfect for hopping barriers or stomping up the steepest run-ups. Light as it is, the Cross delivers when you put the power down even in the sloppiest conditions and deepest sand pits. Lightweight, fast and stable, the Cross is here to take you to your next podium.
• A6-SL super-butted alloy frame and full-carbon fork delivers a lightweight fast and smooth ride.
• Flat-mount TRP disc brakes and thru-axles front and rear deliver precise steering and control in all conditions.
• Flat top tube shape for comfortable shouldering on long run-ups.
• Massive clearance for mud and debris.
• Concealed fender eyelets are ideal for mounting fenders when commuting and training in inclement conditions.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!