|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Motobecane Jubilee FS is in... and it's super comfortable! Check it out.
This super popular model is now equipped with Shimano 24 Speed Index Shifting & Shimano Cranks for smooth shifting & Dual Suspension to smooth out even the roughest road.
It's perfect for around town, neighborhood and even some light offroad adventures.
The components and comfort are exactly what you have been looking for. Look at these features:
• SunTour Adjustable Plush Front Shock
• KS-260 Rear Shock w/ Lockout
• Kalloy Adjustable-Rise Stem
• Velo ComfortMax Saddle w/ Gel Double Density Base, Elastomer Suspension
• Shimano Shifting
• Weinmann Double-Wall Aluminum Wheelset
• Shimano 24 Speeds
• Shimano Derailleurs
• Hydroformed Butted and Geometric Multishaped Aluminum Frame
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
15" fits most riders from 5'0" to 5'4"
16" fits most riders from 5'3" to 5'7"
17" fits most riders from 5'7" to 5'10"
19" fits most riders from 5'10' to 6'1"
21" fits most riders from 6'1' to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Between sizes? Size down for short legs/arms or more straddle room. Size up for taller handlebars or longer legs/arms.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Hydroformed Butted & Geometric Multishaped Aluminum, Sealed Cartridge Bearings at Critical Pivots, 1 set H2O Bosses (small has no bosses)
- Rear Triangle: Hydroformed Aluminum w/ Four Bar Rocker Arm w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger & KS-260 Rear Shock w/ Lockout
- Fork: SR/Suntour SF14 w/ 75mm Travel w/ Preload Adjuster
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-M311-L 42/32/22 15in & 16in have 170mm 17in, 19in, 21in have 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Sealed Cartridge BB-7420ST-122.5
- Pedals: Composite 9/16
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-M310 Top Swing, Dual Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus RD-M310-L
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF510 for 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Cassette CS-HG31, 8sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z51 Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: JoyTech 32H Disc w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann XM260 Alloy Disc 26in 32H
- Tires: Kenda K847 26 x 1.95
- Brake Set: Tektro MDM280, Mechanical Disc w/ 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF510 for Disc
- Headset: Neco Threaded w/ Sealed Bearings
- Handlebars: Kalloy Alloy 6061
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual DNA Compounds, Classic Logo Pattern, full length
- Stem: Kalloy Adjustable Angle: (0~60°) Alloy, 90mm Extension
- Saddle: Velo Comfort Max, w/ Gel Double Density Base, Elastomer Suspension
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy 31.6, 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Superlight Aluminum w/ Allen Bolt
- Colors: Gloss Black
- Sizes: 15in, 16in, 17in, 19in, 21in