|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Addy is here to make your first and every ride a great ride.
The Women's Specific touchpoints and geometry ensure you'll be comfortable when hitting the single track and that the ride will be fast and fun.
There's nothing like a leisurely mountain bike ride. It's fun, you get some exercise, and you learn or enhance a skill. The Fuji Addy 1.9 27.5 Women's Specific mountain bike is all about enjoyment and it features a lightweight aluminum frame, Shimano components, Tektro disc brakes, and plenty of suspension fork travel.
The Fuji Addy 1.9 is designed with Fuji's A2-SL custom aluminum and PowerCurve down tube. The PowerCurve adds beefy support against trail impact and improves handling. The SR Suntour 27.5" fork has a 75mm of travel to take the sting out of uneven surfaces and ruts. The frame and fork are equipped with Tektro mechanical disc brakes that will give you the sure stop you need & want.
The Addy 1.9 27.5 mountain bike has a Shimano 21-speed drivetrain with Shimano Tourney derailleurs. Shimano EZ Fire shifters click and push the chain up and down the cassette with ease. 21 speeds means there's a gear for nearly every grade or condition. Finding the perfect gear means you'll stay moving forward and in control.
Stout Vera Terra DPD 16 27.5" wheels and speedy Vera Eos tires offer great traction.
Finally, a women's specific saddle and cross country handlebar with a 15mm rise and a gentle 9° sweep keep your body upright for improved frontend control.
• A2-SL aluminum frame is both strong and lightweight.
• Women's Specific geometry allows for a shorter top tube and more standover clearance.
• Women's Specific saddle, narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers.
• SR/Suntour Size-specific suspension
• Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
• Vera Terra 27.5" wheels roll over trail obstacles better than 26" wheels and don't take as long to spin up as 29" wheels.
• Shimano components provide optimal performance.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle w/ post disc mount
- Fork: SR Suntour SF14-3030 27.5 w/ 75mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF41, EZ Fire, 7-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano TZ31 freewheel, 14/34, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-20 front, Formula DC-31 rear
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD16, 32h
- Tires: Vera Eos, 27.5 x 2.2
- Brake Set: Tektro M280, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41, 2-finger brake/shifter combo
- Headset: FSA NO. 10, 1 1/8in semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 234, large diameter pads, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged aluminum, +/-10°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport Women's
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm
- Colors: Hot Coral (as shown)
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in
For more info