|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Introducing the Motobecane HAL BOOST Team.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage ) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
You will dominate the trails with massive traction 27Plus Tires, RockShox Pike front shock (140mm), & RockShox Monarch RT3-D1 rear shock.
The HAL Design represents the top of the food chain. Super supple. Climbing, descending and braking with more control than ever. The HAL BOOST Series features shorter chainstays than ever before
• BOOST™ Axle Spacing
• Up to FIVE inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
• RockShox Pike Front Shock w/ 140mm Travel
• RockShox Monarch RT3-D1 Rear Shock
• HydroFormed Advanced Aluminum Frame
• Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
• Dropper SeatPost Routing
• SRAM X01 Eagle Shifting
• SRAM Carbon X01 Eagle 1x12 Crankset
• Shimano Deore XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• WTB STP i29 TCS
What is BOOST™ Technology you may ask...
It’s a new front and rear hub spacing standard that results in increased wheel strength on all wheel sizes as well as added design flexibility. As tire widths continue to expand, and modern geometries with short chainstays for quick acceleration remain a goal, BOOST™ fits the bill.
One advantage of the now wider axle standard is glaringly obvious: given the wider hub flange, and the stronger spoke-bracing angle, the stiffness and stability of the wheel is massively enhanced.
But BOOST™ brings yet more advantages:
• The increased stiffness results in more effective and more precise bike handling.
• Given the wider rear wheel, a shorter chain stay can be used.
• Suspension pivots can be placed wider apart and therefore stiffer.
• The wider rear hub offers you a bigger choice when it comes to chainrings.
• And finally, BOOST™ improves clearance on the forks and the rear.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
38c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
43c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
48c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
52c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: Aluminum 6061 Hydroformed Butted & Geometric Multishaped, Boost Spacing
- Rear Triangle: Aluminum 6061 Four Bar Rocker Arm w/ HAL Linkage, RockShox RS-Monarch RT3-D1 Rear Shock w/ BOOST™ Axle Spacing
- Fork: RockShox FSPike-RCT3-B1, Crown Adjust BOOST™ 15x110
- Crank Set: SRAM Carbon FC X01 Eagle, 1x12 34T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB-PFGXP-A1, PressFit (two fully sealed cartridge bearings)
- Pedals: MTB Platform
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD X01 Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM RD X01 Eagle
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM CS XG 1295 Eagle 10/50 12sp
- Chain: SRAM CN X01 Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: D711SB-B15-110 15x110 w/ RockShox BOOST™ 15x110 MXL Axle Rear: D162SB-SL-X12-S5S-12XD SRAM Compatible
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i29 TCS 27.5in 32H, Tubeless Compatible System Rim (see below)
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5x2.80 AR Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc w/ Shimano Deore XT SM-RT76 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT M8000
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS, 1-1/8in ACB Upper, 1.5in ACB Lower, w/ Std 12.3mm Top Cover
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061 Rise 9°, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: WTB DC Trail Grip Dual DNA
- Stem: Alloy 6061 AHead, 7° Extension, 60/70/80/90mm on 38/43/48/52c
- Saddle: WTB Rocket Comp
- Seat Post: Alloy 6061, 30.9 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Satin Burple (Bluish/Purple), Matte Black
- Sizes: 38c, 43c, 48c, 52c Limited Production. Call For Availability Before Ordering
Read about WTB TCS™ technology