|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Yes, it's possible to have a fast bike without sacrificing speed. How do I know? Because Fuji has done it with the Brevet 1.1 Women's Specific bike.
Even the roughest road will feel like freshly paved asphalt on the new Brevet. The VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration and allows women riders to ride longer and feel less fatigue. Women's-specific endurance geometry and touch points produce a sleek, lightweight and fast machine that will make you want to go those extra miles.
• Ultra High-modulus carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
• Full carbon fork with 100x12mm thru axle provides precise steering with less road vibration
• Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed drivetrain
• Shimano R-805 hydraulic disc brakes w/ 160mm rotors
• Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x28 folding tires
• Wave seatstays have an undulating shape that disrupt and diffuse road vibration
• Hidden fender eyelets on fork and rear drop outs provide a discreet fender mount for inclement weather training
• Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability
• Integrated chainstay protector protects the frame in the event of chain suck
• Flat mount disc brakes provide increased stopping power in a low profile design
• 142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle offers increased torsional stiffness and steering precision
• Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C10 ultra high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, internal cable routing, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C10 ultra high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, PF30 BB shell, oversized ETC chainstays, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger & hidden fender eyelet
- Fork: FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ VRTech, tapered carbon steerer, 12mm thru-axle dropout, hidden fender eyelet
- Crank Set: Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano R-685 hydraulic
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed w/ QuickLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 723 Disc, Centerlock, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles
- Rims: Oval Concepts 723 Disc,700c 24/28H tubeless compatible rims
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700 x 28, 150 tpi, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano R-805 hydraulic, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano R-685 hydraulic
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 910 Ergo, carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 707, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 700 Women's with pressure relief zone, cromo rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 905, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Carbon / Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike